Chapter 26:They got him!

I woke up and stand up from my bed. I made breakfast and strange johnny wasn't here.He wasn't in the sofa bed. I finished cooking and looked around. Max came out of the room. He walked to the kitchen and I served the food.

"Max where is johnny?" I asked curiose.

"Oh I sent him off for tonight cause he left the door open last night and you know what happened." He said.

"Max its freezing outside." I said.

"Im going to find him later." he said.

"Hey I have to buy something max." I said.

"For what?" he asked.

"For new years max." I said.

"Oh how could I forget!" he said.

I smiled and when't to get ready.

*Max's Point Of View*

Where did I sent johnny of again? Oh yeah the beach... But it has to be cold... I closed my eyes and sigh. Well I got to find him... I felt a hit on my head and I opened them quickly. I looked and my stuff from my room fell on me.

"Ouch!" I said and kept repeating while more stuff fell on me.

I got my head out of my mess and looked around. How did my stuff fell on me? I looked around and saw roxy come in.

"Oh I see you are cleaning up.." She said laughing.

"Very funny."I said with a half smile on my face.

I sigh and she grabbed my head and tryed pulling me out.

"Ouch that hurts you know." I said in pain.

She kept pulling me and then tryed to dig me off.

"What a mess you are in!"She said grabbing something from my mess.

"Wait don't-?!" I tryed to say but she pulled it out and it all fell down.

I fell on my face and roxy laughed.

"Haha you okay?" she said laughing.

I sit down and smiled. I nod and I looked up at roxy. She lend me a hand to stand up. I grabbed her hand and pulled myself up with her help.

"Well I came here to tell you that I am going to leave to get the stuff." roxy said.

I sigh and nod.

"Hey when your done cleaning go pick up johnny will you."she said leaving.

"Okay I will" I said.

I waved my hand and she left in like one hour I was done cleaning my mess.

"Well time to get that johnny." I said getting ready.

I walked out the door and of course roxy left with the car. I guess I should go walking. I sigh and walked to the beach. It was super windy it looked like it was going to rain. This weather makes me so sleepy and tired. I shaked my head and saw a huge ship far away.

"Strange what is a ship like that doing here?" I asked myself looking at the huge ship.

I looked around and jumped in the water. It was freezing I started shaking and felt my phone ring? I was still in my human form. I sigh in realive my phone is water proof.  I looked and it was roxy.

"Hey roxy what's up?" I asked.

"Max there will be a snow storm tonight or very soon so I guess you should hurry up."Roxy said worried.

"Okay im just going to check something and find johnny." I said.

"Please be careful" She said.

I sneezed and hung up. I am so going to take a nice warm bath when I get home. I turn into my shark form and hold the phone in my mouth. I swam forward and saw a huge net. I felt my tail get stuck in the net. I looked back and I tryed to break free. I was starting to get scared. I looked at the net and swam quickly. If I don't swuuim forward I can't breath well and I could...I closed my eyes and looked at the net quickly and bite it.