Chapter 34:Out of the ordinary day

I woke up from my bed and smilled. I when't to the bathroom and there was no toilet paper?! I couldn't belive it I always put toilet paper.

I looked down and yelled NO!

"Somebody give me toilet paper!" I yelled.

*Johnny's Point Of View*

I yawn and when't to roxy's room to ask her where did I put my phone last night. She wasn't there I heard something and it was coming from the bathroom.

"SOMEBODY GIVE ME TOILET PAPER!" I heard.

I backed away and walked away.

"Not me..." I said quietly and slipping on the floor.

I fell down and slide on the floor. I hit the chair and it fell on me.

"Max Johnny! Hello? Anybody?" Roxy asked yelling.

I tryed to get the chair of me. I sigh and it was so heavy. It had alot of thing on it. I sigh and gave up.

"Max! Rox-?!" I thought and called max.

Why would I call roxy if she needs help. I sigh and called for max.

*Max's Point Of View*

I woke up and got off the bed. My hair was so messy it covered my eyes. I got out of my room and moved my hair away from my eyes.

"ANYBODY PLEASE!" I heard roxy.

I got to where the sound was coming from and it was from the bathroom.

"Roxy what do you need?" I asked.

"MAX THANK GOODNESS! " she said happily.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I need toilet paper!" She said.

I could tell by the voice of her that she was ashamed. I walked to get toilet paper and I grab it and got to the door.

"Uh what are you going to do now? I mean I got the toilet paper but I can't give it to yo-?!" I said and got cut off.

"Max help!" Johnny said.

I looked and johnny had a chair with alot of heavy stuff on it. I laughed and pointed at him. Boys so weak that can't even lift up a chair with alot of stuff.

"Open the door but don't come in or look just throw it inside." Roxy said.

I opened the door and threw it and closed it. She yelled ouch and I when't to help johnny. I sigh and lift it up. I slipped and fell down. Why is the floor so slippery? I looked at  the floor and it was weet. I heard water run down the sink and when I look it was the sink!

"Oh no..." I said.

I heard roxy come out of the bathroom and she walked towards us.

"What are you two?-?!" She said and slipped.

I sigh and she stand up and I crawled. She fell down and landed on me. I looked at her and left a low growl.

"That hurt!" I  said.

I turned into my shark form and moved easily. Roxy was lieing down on my dorsal fin. I have to say that it hurt. I moved towards johhny and raised the chair up. Roxy laughed and stand up. I turned normal and sigh. She got her hand and I grabbed it and pulled myself up. She slipped and I fell with her.

Johnny pointed at us and laughed. I looked at him angrily and noticed the strange position me and roxy where in. I look at roxy and she was red I looked at her and she got off me quickly and johnny laughed alot more.

"Haha you two are killing me!" He said holding his stomak.

I sigh and look at roxy she was super red. I scratched my head and look at her. I helped johnny and he got up and we looked around.

"Who left the sink open?" I asked.

"It was him/she" Roxy and johnny said at the same time pointing at each other.

I sigh and when't to get a mop. We ended up cleaning the hole house and the mess. I sigh and smiled. I had a oil mustache. Roxy was all dusty from head to toe and she laughed when she looked at me. Johnny was all covered in features?  Me and roxy laughed and he looked like the human chicken.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Pillows... And durt along with alittle oil that fell on me from the basement." He said.

I laughed more and he threw me with a hard thing. I stand up and chased him out of the house. Roxy looked at us and she laughed. I stoped and my shoe was untie?! I stepped on it and stumbled and rolled on the floor and tackled johnny accidently.

I sigh and put my head on the floor. This is so shameful. I stand up and un dusted myself. I shaked my head and felt something slither on my pants?! I looked down and I screamed and took off my pants. It was a snake?! I screamed and I stoped when I saw roxy look at me. Johnny laughed and I looked down.... I screamed and saw roxy's eye tuichinh She covered her face and was super red.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I yelled in tears.

I ran inside of the house and got some pants. I can't belive this happened?! I had a tear on my eyes. I locked my self in my room and hugged my knees in the corner. Why me?! I hugged myself and heard a nock on the door.

"Come on it wasn't that bad. It was hilarious! " Johnny said.

I had my soul coming out of my mouth. (anime like) I decided to take a shower and get all this dirt off me. I took a bath and sigh. I cleaned my hair and shampoo fell on my eyes!!! I almost screamed and put water on my eyes. Today is not my day I got my towel and covered myself up and got a small towel on my head.

I got clouths on and I looked down. I heard my stomak growl and I sigh. I stand up and opened the door. Nobody was there I heard a singing and it sounded like roxy. I walked to get something to eat and I saw johnny.

"Hows it going?" He asked laughing.

I ignored him and got myself some cereal. I got it and when't back to my hideout. I when't to my room and started eating. It was already late I heard a nock on the door and I sigh.

I walked to the door and open it.

"What do you want johnny!" I yelled and it was roxy?!

I fell back and she looked at me.

"Max I brought you food" she said.

It was burger king.... I grab the bag and said thanks. I when't inside of my room and she said good night. She left to sleep early. I closed my door and she opened it and she ran towards me and gave me a kiss on my forhead.

She left and closed the door. I finished eating and fell asleep. What happened today? I thought and fell asleep.

______End Of Chapter ______