Chapter 51:Experimented half shark.

We where still in the base camp. I woke up and saw sharks swuiming away threw a huge window. I saw max jolt up and he was all sweaty and scared and shaking badly.

"Max are you okay?" I asked.

He sigh in realive and I when't down and he hugged me and his grip tightened and tighten till I couldn't breath.

"uh max" I pat his back and turned a little purple.

"Oh roxy sorry." he said letting go.

I got my air back and look at him.

"Something wrong, what happened?" I asked.

He looked at me and he held his other hand and his grip tightened.

"That I was killing you...." he said looking away with a tear on his eye.

It has to be what he was saying yesterday.

"Max clear your head." I said holding his head and hugging him.

He closed his eyes and looked at me. I heard a nock on the door and it broke the mood. I looked angrily and so did max. This people sure know how to break the mood. I had a sweatdrop and walked to the door. I opened and it was ken.

"Good morning princess. " he said.

"I am not your princess." I said.

"She is my princess! " max yelled.

My eyes widened and I was turning red. Did I heard him right? Nah he didn't say that. It must be a dream. I pinch myself and felt the pain.

"Nope not a dream." I whispered.

Max was super red. Ken smiled and looked at me.

"Okay breakfast is ready. Oh we got full sharks and half human half shark oh there are not that many cause they been taken. " he said.

"What do you mean taken?" I asked.

"Some people of a secret organization take them and experiment them." he said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Because they want to create something stronger than anything for there own purposes. " ken said

I looked down and he looked at me.

"All those people getting tortured just because they are different...." I looked down and ken's eyes widened.

"I will wait for you in the eating hall." he said walk in off.

Max looked at me and hugged me.

"Don't worry I will try to save them." max said.

"Max I don't want you to go. What if you go and they capture you. What will happen then?" I asked.

"Your always looking after me roxy." he smiled and gave me a kiss.

I hugged him and he smiled.

"Don't worry I promess it will be alright." he smiled.

I broke the hug and johnny woke up and streached.

"I slept weird. " he said scratching his head and standing up.

"Come on lets eat." Max said.

I feel nervous and a little happy for max that he is going to meet a few of his kind. He opened a door and the smell made me want to barf. Max walked like nothing along with johnny. It smells horrible can't tell what it smells I know it is horrible. I looked and there where a few people eating and alot of sharks there where barely people.