Chapter 3:Shark skin webbed hand's?!

I woke up from my bed took a nice morning shower, got dressed and went to make breakfast. I turn the tv on, the news where on about a man when't missing in the beach and the authority where trying to find him everywhere but still haven't  found him.

Max came out and sniff the air and smile. I heard his stomach growl and he was waiting for me to serve the food.

"Someone's hungry?" I said.

I gave him food and he eat the food completely, he had a messy face with food and he eat it strangely. He was looking at me and I was almost done eating. He kept looking at me and he went to the refrigerator and drink water when he finished he sigh relieve and kept drinking  more and more. I finish and start to clean the dishes.

"Roxy can you make steak today?" He asked.

"Okay" I said.

He hug me and kiss my forehead. I smile and he walk away to his room.

I watch tv and it got dark I made the steak and Max came out. We eat and Max look like he was in pain. I looked at him and he flinched in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He yell covering hid mouth.

He finishes eating and so did I, he grab the dishes and start cleaning them. He looked like he wanted to tell me something but he didn't say anthing.

"Roxy I...."He whisper.

I looked at him and he looked at me quickly in the eye's and his eye's turned black and then he quickly look away and his eyes where normal. I saw him go to his room. I dry my hands and went to Max.

"Oh look at the time Roxy, time for us to go to sleep. Good night Roxy." He said pushing me out of his room.

He close the door and lock it. I look down and walk to my room I got change to my favorite pajama and went to sleep. Hours pass and I couldn't go to sleep. I stand up and when't to get something to drink.

I heard a groaning and it was coming from Max's room. I look at the door since it was a little open. I step inside and walk towards the noise. The groaning was coming form Max's bed. He was covering himself with the blanket.

"Max?" I ask.

I uncover him. He had grey skin, I touched his hand and the skin was wet and fishy. I back away slowly. Am I dreaming? He open his eyes and look at me.

"Roxy?! What are you doing here?" Max ask surprised sitting down, he had weird skin growing in the middle of his fingers where he is supposed to have a space.

I back away to the closes place there was the bathroom.

"Roxy?" He look at me with his eyes all black.

I close the door and lock it.I was worried  and scared. I tried to keep in my mind that's it's all one weird dream. I sat down on the floor of the bathroom. That can't be max it's just not human looking.

"Roxy open the door please." Max said nocking on the door.

I shake my head and hug my knees. He punch the door and made a hole he unlocked it and walked inside. Again?! Now I need to go get that fixed!

"Roxy" he look at me.

"This is just a bad dream." I said smiling covering my head.

"What?" He asked.

"Just a bad dream. I want to wake up." I said.

He look away and I close my eyes I cover them with both hands. He grab my hands and looked at me closely. I slowly open them and he was really close to me he hug me and felt tears on my back.

"I don't know what's wrong with me Roxy please tell me." He said scared and worried.

"Max" I said hugging him back.

"I'm a freak." He said.

I hug him more tightly and he kept crying I pat his back.

"You are going to be okay." I said closing my eyes.

"How if I look like this?!" He almost yell.

He broke the hug and look at me. His stomach growl and he held his stomach in pain.

"I'll make you something to eat." I said smiling.

I left and made him food, he eat it and went to sleep I walk to my bed and fell asleep. But thoughts kept me awake. What if he is a weird fish man. What happened to him.. How did this happen was it yesterday? How and what is going on. I'm very confused.

___________End Of Chapter_________