Chapter 38:Valentine's day special! ♡♥

I woke up quickly by a sudden sound. I looked around and looked at my door. I heard a nock on the door and I stand up and walked to the door. I had morning hair and a mess in my room. I opened the door and scratched my head.

"Yes?" I said.

"Thank  you..."I opened my eyes and it was richard.

"Its alright." I said smiling.

"Well I have to go. Check on someone." He said.

I looked at him and smiled. He walked away and left I walked to the door and waved good bye. I closed the door and looked around. I looked at a clock and it was 5:00am?!

"Why did he left early?" I asked.

I heard a door open and I looked back. It was max he was half asleep. He walked pass by me and opened the refrigerator he got out the water and poured it on a cup. He cranked it and put it back. He walked pass by me.

"Hey roxy...." He said and kept walking.

I looked at him and then he realized and walked towards me.

"What are you doing awake so early?" he asked.

"Oh well richard left so I stand up to lock the door..." I said.

"Come one! " He said ignoring what I said and lifting me up bridal style.

"Uh hey max!" I yelled.

He closed his eyes and kept walking. He put me on my bed and I noticed that he fell asleep and fell on my bed. I sigh and turned around and fell asleep. His warm breath when't down my neck and I shivered and sit up strait. I was blushing madly.

He moved away and he was talking about food.

"Yummy steaked meat." he said and keep sleeping.

I smiled and when't down and turned around to fall asleep.  He kept snoring and I sigh. I turned around to look at him and picked up a pillow and covered his face. But it was useless.

I pressed the pillow down on his face and put my head in it. The sound slowly stoped and he was sleeping without snoring.

I stayed how I was and kept sleeping. He moved to the side and scratched his head. He pushed the pillow away and I moved my head. He turned around and talked in his sleep.

"Roxy....." He said in his sleepy voice.

He reached out his hands and grabbed me. He hugged me tightly and I tryed pushing him away. His grip tightened and his hands where getting webed. He curled up on me and was smiling. I turned super red and his grip tightened.

He was drewling on the pillow!!!!!! My eyes widened and I closed his mouth with a head butt. He kept sleep and turned  around. He lifted me up and moved me to the side.

"Get in my belly fish!" He said.

My eyes widened and he opened his mouth and had my hand in his mouth.

"MAX!" I said.

He kept sleeping and he nibbled on my hand. I smaked him fours times and pushed him out of my bed. He kept sleeping and I pushed a pillow and a blanket on top of him. He rolled  under the bed and fell asleep.

"He is one heavy sleeper...." I whispered.

I felt a thud under the bed and heard a ouch.

"What the heck!" Max said.

I closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping.

*Max's Point Of View*

I don't have any clue how I got under this bed. I got out and saw roxy sleeping.I gave her a kiss on her forehead and walked to my room.