Chapter 52: Getting kidnapped!

I woke up and max was sleeping next to me far away.

"Max what are you doing sleeping here?!" I asked shocked.

"What the sofa was uncomfortable." Max said half asleep.

I fell asleep he hugged me and smiled. I smiled and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I heard a nock and I jumped and fell down from the bunk bed and land on my butt.

"Ouch!" I said.

I looked up at max and he was staring at me analyzing what happened.

"Roxy what happened? " He asked.

"I got scared and fell down." I said.

I heard a nock and I walked to the door. Max stared I open the door and it was  ken he looked really worried.

"We got a problem. " he said worried.

"What is it?"I said.

"They are coming wake up max and johnny and lets get out of here." Ken said.

  "Calm down ken and who is they?" Max said jumping down and landing on his feet walking to us.

"The ones that are taking o were kind we have to get out off here before they take them all." Ken said scared.

"Alright we will be there in a few minutes." Max said.

"What?" I asked.

I heard johnny yawn and I look at him.

"What happened? " he asked.

"Pack your things we are leaving." Max said.

"What why?!" He asked shocked.

"Cause they are coming. " I said.

He nod and I closed the door amd got ready. Max looked at me serious. I nod and we felt a shake and I fell down max fell on me and johnny fell on max and I was getting squished to death.

"Please get off me!" I yelled.

They got off me and max helped me up.Max opened the door and there was water everywhere it hit me and johnny and we floated away. Johnny grab my hand and I he looked at max.

"Sorry." He said.

Johnny left me go and walked out.

"I can smell blood." Johnny said.

"Go and help them me and roxy will go over there to help." Max said.

Johnny nod and turned into his shark form and swam away.

"Come on roxy." Max said and transformed into his shark form and I sit on his back holding on to his dorsal fin. He kept swuiming and I heard a scream.

"Max over there." I pointed.     

He did it and I look back and I got hit and fell of max and floated down.

"Roxy!"Max yelled.

He swam down towards me and I felt a pinch on my arm. I look and a pice of metal fell on me. Max hit it and it pinch me and I screamed and my air bubbles came out and I couldn't breath. Max turned into his human half form and pulled me out and I swim up and took a huge breath.

"Roxy come on!"Max said.

I followed him and he transformed into his shark form and I sit on his back and he when't up and I look around. I akmost screamed when the lights when't out.

"Roxy its okay." Max said.

"Okay!? Max im scared."I said scared and holding his dorsal fin tight.

"That hurts a little." Max said.

He kept swuiming and the lights when't on. I kept looking around and I saw a  window open and I thought I saw someone in the corner of my eye. I looked at max and I looked around.

"Max I think there is someone is here." I said.

"Oh don't be ridiculous. " max said smiling.

"But max-?!"I said and someone grabbed me and hit me and I fell off max.

I looked at him and he swam to me but someone grabbed me and swam off with me. He hit my head so hard I saw a little bit off blood coming out of my nose.  

*Max Point Of View*

"Roxy!" I scream and swam off quickly towards her I heard someone scream and I look back.

It was someone I sniff blood and I look at a trail of blood. I hit a metal and a bunch of stuff fell down and I took her out.  I swim out with the person and I swam faster to follow the drop of blood. I kept swuiming faster and I saw a ship.

"Max where is princess! "Ken asked.

"She is up in that ship!" I said worried.

Johnny grab me and so did ken.

"We have to be patient and think this threw max, this ship is the one that has the experiment shark people." Ken said.

"No but roxy!" I said.

"Max calm down its going to be okay." Johnny said.

"No they have my roxy!" I yelled.

"We are going to follow it in the distance or they will grab us and who knows what they will do to us." Ken said.

I sigh angrily and follow them.

_____End Of Chapter ______

What will happen to poor roxy?