Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cake Truffles

Ingredients:

1) 3/4 cup butter

2) 1 1/4 cups sugar

3) 1 tsp vanilla extract

4) 2 large eggs

5) 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

6) 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

7) 1 tsp baking soda

8) 1/2 tsp salt

9) 1 1/2 tsps grounded giner

10) 1 tsp ground cinnamon

11) 1/2 tsp ground allspice

12) 1/4 tsp ground cloves

13) 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg

14) 1 cup dark molasses

15) 1 cup hot water

16) 12 ozs semi-sweet chocolate morsels

17) 16 ozs cream cheese

18) 1 lb bittersweet chocolate

19) almonds

Directions:

1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a large, rimmed baking sheet (11x17-inches or so). Set aside.

2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla and eggs.

3) Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and nutmeg. Mix until combined.

4) Combine the molasses and hot water in a liquid measuring cup and whisk to combine. Stir it into the batter. Mix in the chocolate chips.

5) Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the center springs back to the touch and a toothpick inserted comes out clean or with moist crumbs.

6) Let the cake cool in the pan. Crumble it into a large bowl with the cream cheese. Mix together until well combined (the texture should resemble cookie dough).

7) Shape the dough into 1-inch (or so) balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for an hour or so until firm enough to dip.

8) Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stovetop (in a double boiler or a bowl set over a pan of shimmering water). Dip each truffle in chocolate and place on a clean parchment lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until set. Drizzle with additional almond bark or chocolate, if desired.

9) Store in the refrigerator (up to several days).

Hey guys! So, I will be updating whenever I can, sorry if I update a lot during one day, but I hope that you guys are going to enjoy everything that I put into this book. I love you guys! Your all amazing, and I want to give you guys the best I can. Vote and comment.