Honey Chicken

Ingredients:

1. 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

2. 4 Tbsp. butter

3. 1/2 cup honey

4. 1/4 cup prepared mustard

5. 1/2 tsp. salt

6. 1 tsp. curry

7. 1 Tbsp. dry or minced onion, optional

Directions:

1. Wash and pat chicken dry. Arrange in a greased 9x13 baking pan.

2. Melt butter in a medium-sized saucepan and then add remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over chicken.

3. Bake uncovered, basting every 15 minutes, at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked though but not burned.

~~A/N~~~

Hey guys! What's up? How are you? I know that it's been a while, I'm sorry. I've been buys with school work and just working in general. I've been really stressed, but I'm trying to get back on my feet and trying to handle my school work and stuff like that.

Anyways, how is it that you guys always seek to amaze me? WE GOT 3K READS!?!?!?!?!??! How is that even possible? You guys are literally so amazing I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for all the support and wasting your time on this book. I can't believe that we've made it this far. Thank you thank you thank you.

Also, I just wanted to say that I got this recipe from "Fix-It and Enjoy-It Cookbook" by Phyllis Pellman Good. It's full of great recipes, I would check it out if I were you guys.

Alright, I love you guys and thank you again.

Cody <3