Slow Cooker Farmhouse Macaroni and Cheese

Ingredients:

3 cups elbow macaroni (cooked, rinsed, drained)

2 Tbsp. bacon bits

1/4 cup chopped onion

1 can stewed tomatoes (14.5-ounce size, undrained)

1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.75-ounce size)

Directions: 

1. In a slow cooker, combine macaroni, bacon bits, onion, undrained stewed tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.

2. Pour mushroom soup over top. Mix well to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Mix well before serving.

~~A/N~~

Soooooo, how is everyone's quarantine going? And if you aren't on quarantine, then I consider you pretty lucky right at this moment.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to update more for you guys because I'm bored out of my mind and don't know what to do.

I really hope that while you guys are stuck at home, you are finding these recipes very helpful. If you don't have any of these ingredients at home, but you are able to substitute them for something that you do have, then use that. I don't want you guys going out of your house, just to find these types of food items.

I love you guys so much and thank you for supporting me in everything that goes into this book.

Cody <3

P.S. don't forget to wash your hands and be safe out there!