Instant Pot Salisbury Steak with Onion and Mushroom Gravy

Ingredients:

1. 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs

2. 1/4 cup finely diced onion (White Onion, Large)

3. 1 egg

4. 1 teaspoon dried parsley

5. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

6. 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste

7. 1 pound ground beef

8. 1/2 pound lean ground pork

9. 2 teaspoons avocado oil

10. 1 large onion, thinly sliced

11. 1 (8 ounce) package sliced cremini mushrooms

12. 1/4 cup dry red wine (14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend)

13. 2 cups beef broth

14. 1 tablespoon tomato paste

15. 1 teaspoon salt

16. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

17. 4 tablespoons beef broth

18. 2 tablespoons cornstarch

Directions:

1. Combine bread crumbs, onion, egg, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a large bowl. Stir well and add beef and pork. Mix gently and form 8 equal portions. Place patties on a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.

2. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot) and select Sauté function. Add oil. Add patties in batches to avoid overcrowding the pot. Sauté 2 minutes per side. Transfer cooked patties to a plate. Add onions to the pot and cook until brown, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes more.

3. Pour wine into the pot and stir, scraping up all the brown bits from the bottom. Add broth, tomato paste, salt, and pepper; stir well. Return cooked patties and any accumulated liquid to the pot and turn to coat.

4. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.

5. Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.

6. Combine 4 tablespoons broth and cornstarch in a bowl and stir until dissolved. Add mixture to the pot slowly, stirring constantly. Select Sauté function; cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.

~~A/N~~

HEY GUYS!!!

Sorry, it's been a hot minute since I've updated. School has been really busy and life has been busy in general.

But here is my welcome back recipe. I decided that I wanted to take a break from giving you guys sweet recipes. This is a dinner recipe that should be good for the whole family.

I hope that you guys enjoy and I will try my best to update soon, but I can't promise anything

Love you guys!!

Cody ❤️