Mac and Cheese Henwood Style

Ingredients:

1. 1/2 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta

2. 1/4 cup margarine

3. 1 tablespoon minced onion

4. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

5. 2 cups milk

6. 4 ounces processed cheese food

7. 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles

8. 1/4 cup cubed Cheddar cheese

9. 1 teaspoon salt

10. 1 pinch ground black pepper

11. 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard

Directions:

1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the fusilli, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.

2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a casserole dish.

3. Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook the onion in the melted margarine until translucent, about 5 minutes. Whisk the flour into the onion mixture; cook 1 minute more. Slowly pour the milk into the mixture while whisking until the milk in entirely incorporated. Add the cheese food, blue cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and mustard; cook and stir continually the cheese has melted and the mixture is thick; fold the pasta into the mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.

4. Bake in the preheated oven until the top begins to brown, about 20 minutes.

~~A/N~~

Hey guys! So I know that I have been absent on here for a while, but it's because I have so much work to do with high school and everything. I know that I keep saying that I will try my best to update whenever I can, but I just haven't had the time. Please don't hate me. I don't know when I'll have the time to update, but I will make time whenever I can. I love you all so much. Don't think that I've forgotten you because I surely haven't

 I hope that you guys are doing well and I hope that you had an amazing thanksgiving break. I hope that you guys spent a lot of time with your family and friends and you were able to think of a few things that you are grateful for. I know that I had an amazing thanksgiving break. I laughed a lot, spent time with family that I don't see very often, and I ate so much that I'm still trying to get over it.

Whose excited for Christmas? I know that I am, I'm so excited to write more for you guys and write some Christmas recipes. I know that I didn't do many thanksgiving recipes, but I will try my best to do as many Christmas recipes as I can.

Alright, I'm gonna go. I love you all so much. Oh, and also, thank you so much for the support that you guys are giving this book. I appreciate more than you know.