Creamy Garlic Butter Pasta

Ingredients:

10 oz. pasta

3 Tbsp. butter

4 large garlic cloves (minced)

2 Tbsp. flour

2/3 cup whole milk

pepper

salt

Directions:

1. Cook the pasta according to directions.

2. While the pasta is cooking, mix the sauce.

3. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. It should be simmering.

4. After 1-2 minutes, transfer the butter/garlic to a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to the saucepan over medium heat and add the flour.

5. Whisk constantly, mixing the flour and butter together, for one minute. Slowly, whisking quickly, add the milk. Bring to a simmer and cook (stirring) until thickened.

6. When the pasta is done, mix in the sauce. Add salt and pepper as needed.

~~A/N~~

Wassup my loves! How are you all feeling today/tonight/this evening? Let's talk!

I wanted to give credits to another app that I used for this recipe. I have used it in the past, but then I took a break from it because I have been using the other one.

BUTTTTTT! The app that I used tonight is called Yummly. They have such good recipes on there and they offer really quick items to cook. They also have this really cool feature, where you can add the ingredients, from the recipe that you want to cook, onto a digital shopping list and then it can be really easy to access. I personally haven't used that feature yet, but I do plan on using it at some point.

I was also wondering if I started to make a "food-specific" book, who would like it? And what should I do? What food should I incorporate into that book, if it does get made?

I hope that you guys are all having amazing lives and I can't wait until I get to give you guys another awesome recipe.

I will talk to you soon, I promise.

Have a great night :)

Cody <3