Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo

Ingredients:

1. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

2. 2 tablespoons garlic, minced

3. 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked rigatoni pasta

4. 6 slices bacon

5. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

6. 1 small zucchini, sliced

7. 1 small yellow squash, sliced

8. 1 cup Alfredo sauce

9. 1/4 cup milk

10. 6 sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped

11. 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese

12. 1/4 cup sliced almonds

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking dish.

2. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, and coat with the garlic. Bake 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Cool and chop.

3. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the rigatoni in the pot, 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.

4. Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.

5. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the zucchini and yellow squash until tender and lightly browned.

6. In a small bowl, mix the Alfredo sauce and milk. Serve chicken over the cooked pasta. Pour Alfredo sauce over the chicken. Top with zucchini and squash. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and almonds.

Hey guys! So, I know that you are probably sick and tired of this book, but I love cooking, so I want you guys to be able to cook something, if you are into that sort of stuff. Any ideas on what I can do for another book? I love you guys so much, thank you for all your support. You guys are the reason I keep living.