Two

Brad's Point Of View:

I looked over at yn as we ran, I then looked over my shoulder making sure nobody was around we had to take extra precautions especially with this unknown source whatever it was could be watching.

"Right we are clear to turn," I said to Yn as we ran down the side of the house, pushing the gate open. Yn closed the gate behind herself and we walked to the back door. "We're outside let us in," Yn said into her walkie-talkie.

Soon the door opened and Brody lets us in after making sure it was us, even though yn talked over the walkie talkie we still had to take precautions. I allowed yn in first and I followed afterwards, closing the door and blocking it up. I turned around to see Livvie and Brody had started to help yn to put the drinks away. I dumped my bag on the table, I watched the others and leant against one of the counters resting, my leg was hurting a little.

"You going to help or just stand there Brad?" Brody asked me with a little attitude. "Give him a break Brody," yn said looking at him. "Give him a break all he ever does is stand there," Brody said, I cut my eyes at him, he had the nerve.

"That's bullshit, you know that. He does more then you do here. He went out onto the streets even though his leg is still hurting him and carried back a bag full of food and what have you done, apart from staying in the house" she said, raising her voice a little." What do I do in the house? Are you fucking kidding me yn!" He yelled and stepped forward a little. "Guys stop it, right now. We need to finish putting the food away" Livvie said to us all.

"Well I'll do it seeing as I don't do anything in this house," Brody said sarcastically and started to empty the bag. Yn just shook her head and exited the kitchen. "Why don't you go after her Brad, seeing as your both attached at the hip," Brody said to me, harshly. "Go fuck yourself Brody" I spat before walking out of the kitchen and went looking for yn.

I knew where she would be, in the attic. She liked sitting up there as she could look out of the window and see all the town not like there was much to see apart from abandoned houses but she would be up there. I headed up to the attic, yn was sat as I said in front of the window, I pulled myself up and walked over to her. I sat down behind her, my legs on each side of hers. "You alright?" I asked she leant back resting her back against my chest.

"He really winds me up, Brad. I mean how can he say you don't do anything when he is the person that barely does anything in the house" she said annoyed. I wrapped my arms around her, "it fine doesn't worry, I and you both know he's an asshole" I say, making her laugh a little.

"See that's what you should be doing laughing not be angry," I say, "it's a bit hard to laugh, have you seen the town," she said looking back out the window.

"Well as long as we're together that's all that matter," I say, " Don't even think about breaking into song Bradley," she said tilting her head to look at me. I grinned. "You're all that matters to me, yeah yeah, ain't worried about nobody else, if it ain't you, I ain't myself" I sang, yn shook her head.

"You make me complete, you're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah. What's a king bed without a queen, there ain't no "I" in a team. You make me complete, you're all that matters to me" I sang again, she just smiled. "Didn't realise I mattered to you Brad?" she said, amused. "Of course you do, if it ain't you, I ain't myself," I say hugging her from behind. She laughed, "stop using Justin's lyrics Bradley," she said.

"Sorry," I say, "is it too late to say I'm sorry" Yn started to sing. "Hey, that means you can't sing his songs if I can't," I say."Because I'm missing more than just your body"

"Yn" "Yeah Brad?" "Did you just see that?" I asked her leaning forward a little pushing her body forward. "See what? " She asked.

"Look out the window, look two streets behind the street the supermarkets on. Is it me or can I see people?" I ask. She was quiet, she then turned to look at me properly. "No, you did see people." She said biting her lip.

"There are other people out there then," Brody said, I and yn both turned to see Brody and Livvie had joined us in the attic. "Do you mind if we join?" Livvie asked yn, " no come sit," she said, they soon joined us sitting in front of the window. "God what's the town turned into," Livvie said shocked. "It's turned into a ghost town," Brody said. "It's our town, I can't believe it's gotten like this," I say, they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"I just want to know what this unknown source is, and why it's trying to run everyone out of town," Brody said.

"Don't we all"