Nine

Third Person Point Of View:

That night after the talk about meeting up, Yn, Livvie and Brody looked at one another. "We made the right decision right?" Brody asked the girls. The girls nodded their heads. "yep but I hate to be the one to tell Brad that we have started talking about a meet up" Yn said to them. "Rock, Paper, Scissors to find out who has to tell him," Livvie said. "Alright no cheating"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors" They all chanted together, and the result ended in Brody having Paper, Yn having Scissors, Livvie having Rock. You all know that Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beats Paper, but Paper covers rock so it meant Brody was out and he wasn't going to tell Brad.

The girls ended up repeating the process between themselves to find out who would be telling Brad. "Rock, Paper, Scissors" they chanted. Livvie had paper and Yn had rock, yn had to tell Brad and they weren't on the best of terms at the moment. "Great" Yn sighed and stood up. "wish me luck," She said to the other two. "Good luck buttercup," Livvie said smiling at her, Yn thanked her before she walked over to the door, unlocked it then opened the door and walked out heading towards Brad's room.

Brad's Point Of View:

I was laying on my bed when there was a knock at my door, here at this house if the door is closed we always knock due to respect. "come in!" I yelled, the door opened and I saw Yn was stood by the door.

"Hello," I said to her. "Hey, do you mind if I come in?" She asked. I nodded my head, "No not at all, just because we're disagreeing with something doesn't mean you're not allowed in my room, yn. We haven't fallen out or anything" I say, she nodded her head and walked over to me and sat at the edge of my bed.

"So what's up?" I asked her, wondering why she came into my room. " I need to tell you something but I don't want you to overact when I tell you this," She said to me, I nodded my head slowly. "I make no promises," I say, she sighed. "Fine but please just try," She said. "just tell me already yn," I say to her, wanting to know what she was going to tell me that could make me overreact badly.

"Well we have all decided that joining up with the other group is a good idea, and we have contacted them and we have talked about a meetup," She said, I looked at her. "You're not serious?" I asked her. "I am, we are going to have a meetup, all of us," She said again. " Well, I won't be coming," I say, crossing my arms. "Please Brad, you have to come. We said all of us will go for a meetup face to face, and everyone means everyone including you" Yn then said. I sighed.

Why do they never listen to me? " I don't see why I should come to this meet up' because I didn't want to join them anyway," I say, Yn looked at me. "If you were my best friend you would come with me and at least give this a chance," She said. " what if it ends badly," I say to her. "at least you can say I told you so," She said, I laughed a little. "I know you hate those words," I say, she nodded her head and smiled. "Exactly so will you come?" She asked me again. I nodded my head slowly, "yes"

"Thanks, Brad, I don't think I could go knowing that you're not by my side," she said then hugged me. I hugged her back. "yeah well I'm coming aren't I, besides who is going to keep that Luke in line," I say, she laughed. "You of course," She said and then laid down next to me.

"I'm sorry about the way I reacted," Yn said from beside me, I turned onto my side and looked at her. "You don't need to apologise, it should be me. I'm sorry for the way I talked to you, YN. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that but it was the idea of joining with people we don't know, it scared me." I said truthfully.

"why would you be scared?" She asked me. "I'm scared that one I'm going to lose you, and two that there could be a slight chance they could be working for the unknown source," I say. "I understand that but one, you're not going to lose me and two they could be thinking the same thing, Bradley," She said back to me. "I know, it's stupid of me to be thinking negatively but I do sometimes and I know it's not an excuse for my behaviour or the way I reacted but-" I started saying but Yn cut me off.