Twelve

Luke's Point Of View:

I still don't understand how Calum can sit there and say he's forgotten about what happened to him, he could have died and that girl, yn is it. I don't know what to think about her, is it wrong of me to think bad about someone I don't know?

You're all probably thinking yes, I'm not sorry for thinking this way, she could have killed my best friend and it will take time for me to get over that, I don't trust many people as it is and now that we might be joining up scares the living daylights out of me. How can you start to trust someone you don't know anything about, she could be a trained assassin for all I know.

Turning around I saw Yn standing there, "What do you want? " I asked her while crossing my arms. " I just want to know what your problem is," she said, I eye-rolled. "What makes you think I have one?" " Because you do, you have a problem with me and I want to know why," she said eyeing me. I chuckled, "and if I don't, what are you going to do?" I ask while running my tongue along my teeth. "Nothing because I'm nice," she said, I scoffed.

"Whats that scoff for, don't you think I'm nice?" She asked crossing her arms. "Nope, not after what you did," I say, she nodded her head. "That's your problem," she said out loud. "It's what I did to Calum isn't it, don't you trust me, Luke?" She asked stepping closer to me. I just watched her while unfolding my arms, " I don't know you so why would I trust you?" I asked her. "Good point," she said stopping in front of me. " You have a very good point, I mean I don't know you but I was willing to try to trust you," she said looking at me.

I looked at her, " trust has to be earnt" I say to her, she nodded her head. "Yet again you have a point. What will it take for you to trust me?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, then sighed. "I don't think I'll ever be able to trust you," I said, she bit her bottom lip. "Why?" She asked again. "It's not really about what you did to Calum; yes that's a part of the reason why but not the proper reason" I then added.

She just looked at me, " "what do you mean?" "Do you know what it's like living with trust issues?" I asked her. She shook her head, "no" "well it sucks, you can't trust anyone and it's hard for me to even trust my own friends, that's how bad I have them" I say and sat down. " Well, how does this relate to me hitting Calum though Luke, that doesn't make any sense," Yn said sitting down next to me. "Calum's the only one, I really trust," I say honestly, "and the thought of what you did, what would have happened if he died. I wouldn't have had anyone"

"But you have Michael and Ashton as well" she pointed out to me. I looked at her. "Not really no, they don't like me really. It's only Calum that does. If Calum wasn't around, I don't know what I would do." I say, she nods her head. "I get it, I do but Luke you have to understand what happened out there was an accident. I didn't plan to do it, it just happened when I tackled him to the floor. I'm not a violent person Luke, I'm not and I just hope that we can get past this because Luke I can see us all living together and I don't want to have a problem with you" she said to me.

I nodded my head, " I know that now but can you understand why I acted the way I did?" I asked yn. "Yeah I do but I promise you I won't hurt him again," she said to me with a smile. "Good because I would have had to hurt you" I joked, the door then opened Brad stood there glaring down at me. "What did you say?!" He yelled and walked towards me. Yn stood up and blocked Brad. "Brad stops it," she said pushing on his chest.

"Did you hear what he said, he said he was going to hurt you" Brad yelled. "I didn't say that," I say standing up. "Yes you did, I fucking heard you. Yn moves out of my way" he said raising his voice at her.

"No, you misunderstood what he said Brad, you need to calm down," Yn said to Brad, he looked at me. "You heard what he said, he said he was going to hurt you," Brad said through gritted teeth his gaze on me and not looking anywhere else.

"Brad he was joking around, we're fine. He's not going to hurt me" she said, placing her hands on his face. "Brad looks at me," she said. He didn't though. "Bradley looks at me" he looked at her. "Calm down alright, he's not going to hurt me," Yn said I saw Brad nod his head. "Sorry, I thought- he was gonna. I'm sorry" he said, calming down.

"It's alright come here," she said hugging him, he hugged her back and looked at me. "Sorry Luke, I just heard that and thought-" "No it's fine. I understand" I say with a smile.

Yn pulled away from Brad and looked at me. "I'll be watching you Luke" she joked. "Well I'll be watching you too," I said back, she laughed and walked out with Brad joining the others. Maybe she isn't as bad as I first thought.

I then walked over to the door and pushed it open and joined the others again. "You two sort it out?" Calum asked us. "Yeah, we have," Yn said smiling at me. I smiled. "Yeah we're all good" "That's good because we decided we're joining together tomorrow," Ashton said, informing me and YN. "You made this decision when we were in the other room?" She asked Ashton. "Yeah, I hope you don't mind. I mean most of us agreed and to be honest what happened tonight. I think it's best if we joined soon as really" Ashton said. "Well looks like you have already made the decision so why not," she said, I watched her sit back down next to Brad.

¤

Little did they all know the people that broke into their houses, weren't there to harm them in any way, they were there to scare them out of the house so they could leave something in the house for them.

Why couldn't they just hand it to them personally you might be wondering, why? The first reason is that isn't how they work, and two because they wanted to watch their faces when they saw what it was and wanted to see how they would react to the little gift that was left in each house for each group.