Thirty-Six

Third Person's Point Of View:

As Brad, Livvie, Brody, Ashton and Michael came to terms with what Tristan had told them, that some of them might not live to see tomorrow the others had arrived at their new home. Yn, Calum and Luke were unaware of the text message that Tristan has received and informed the others of the news that they were going to die. Yes, they have seen the message Calum had received they knew something bad was going to happen, not that their friends were going to die.

They reached the house that was now going to be their home- only the three of them. They entered through the back door. One girl to two boys, it was something new to all of them. Yn was going to be living in a house with two boys she didn't know much about, without having her best friend Brad with her. The boys were both going to be living with only one girl in the house and their two best friends weren't going to be there.

It was a new situation for all of them but yet they were excited.

"So I'm looking forward to this new house situation- just the three of us," Luke said wrapping his arms around yn's and Calum's shoulders. "God help me staying with two boys," Yn said jokingly. "Actually two hormonal boys" Luke winked at her before both Calum and Yn removed his arms from around their shoulders.

"Well you best keep your hormones in check Hemmings," Calum said looking at Luke, giving him a look. Luke laughed at him then laughed harder after hearing yn say, "that goes for you too Hood" Yn said smacking Calum's bum before leaving the kitchen with her bags.

"Well this is going to be fun, I can tell," Luke said grinning at Calum's shocked expression. "Yeah yeah just help me board the back door up," Calum said to Luke, Luke noticed Calum biting on his bottom lip as helped board up the back door.

"So let's find yn," Luke said picking up his bags, leaving the kitchen with Calum following behind him. "Yn, where are you?" Luke yelled. "Upstairs Hemmings!"

Yn's Point Of View:

I and Calum were sharing a room despite the fact the house had three bedrooms, Calum wanted me to share a room with him but it did make sense as I knew we would end up together in one room- so we decided to share. Luke had his own room as Calum said and I quote, "needed privacy from his best friend". I think he just wanted us to be alone- thinking he would get lucky.

"Unpacked?" Calum asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I nod, "yeah I think it pretty great how all the furniture is still intact," I say turning around to look at him. "Yeah when my family died I decided to move in with the boys, I decided to dust cover everything so just in case I came back the furniture would be intact," He said.

I looked at him as he spoke, it was just something about him, I admired- I liked him a hell of a lot too. I loved the way his face would crinkle when he smiled, his dimples would show now and again. I didn't love him- not yet anyway it was too soon for that, way too soon.

"Good thinking," I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "You know what else was also good thinking" "what?" I ask, looking at him curious as to what his response will be. "Us staying in the same room," He said before kissing t my cheek. "Well, it makes sense really doesn't it," I say. "It does I mean what if I wanted to kiss you and you weren't in the same room," He said, frowning slightly at the thought.

"Aww Cal, you would have to go without a kiss you wanted so badly" I teased him, "but I don't have to wait because I can kiss you when I want to as we will be sleeping in the same room," He said kissing me, straight away- trying to prove his point."And the same bed" He muttered through the kiss, he deepened the kiss, I kissed back moving my hand to run my fingers through his locks. He began walking, myself walking backwards till I ended up hitting my legs off what I presumed was the bed.

"What are you doing Cal?"I mutter, he pulled away. "Just kissing babe, just think it would be more comfortable on the bed instead of standing up. I know my legs will hurt" He said smiling cheekily. "Just kissing? " I inquire, thinking maybe just maybe by the cheeky smile he was hoping for something a little more than kissing.

"Just kissing for now babe," He said smiling at me, no cheekiness this time. "We're not in a rush" He then added, a smile made its way to my face from his words. I'm glad he remembered that we both said we wouldn't rush what we were. "Just kissing" I repeat, before falling back onto the bed with Calum hovering over me. "Nice Calum, someones eager to get me on the bed" I wink up at him. He grins before leaning down and kissing me. His slight rougher lips move in synchronisation with my own, his tongue slides across my bottom lip.

I could be a tease but I wasn't going to tease him- not now anyway. I opened my mouth slightly allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled, I wasn't one to give in so easily so I moved my hand to his bum and squeezed his butt cheek. Taking Calum by surprise, stopped him from focusing and I won, being the dominant one. Calum soon came around and focused back on our make-out session only for it to be over as we were interrupted by a tall blonde haired teenager by the name of Luke Hemmings.

"Sorry guys didn't know you were playing tonsil hockey but we kinder have something more important to do" Luke spoke up, making us pull away slightly, saliva coming from our mouths. "Ew that's gross" Luke added as Calum chuckled as we both wiped our mouths. "So what's more important than me making out with my girl?" Calum asked, making my stomach do flips.

Luke looked at me, I already felt my cheeks heating up as I blushed from Calum's choice of words. "We need food and drinks if you have forgotten, you can eat whatever you like but me I need proper food," Luke said with a smirk. I gasped, "Luke that's disgusting-" "I know I know, we will be downstairs in a few minutes," Calum said shooing Luke out of the room.

Third Person Point Of View:

Calum and Yn eventually went downstairs after Luke started hitting on the door telling them to hurry up as they seemed to be taking a long time; the reason being Calum had her up against the door kissing her again trying to show her that he could be dominant while kissing.

Eventually, all three of them were out of the house and heading towards the supermarket to get food and drinks after all they didn't have any in the house. They walked side by side but yet couldn't get the message Calum had received out of their heads.

You all are laughing now but you won't be laughing for much longer.

"I can't get that message out of my head," Luke said as they walked. Normally, they would be running but they couldn't be bothered there was three of them anyway. If the unknown source did come they would put up a fight- or at least try too. "Now that you mention it neither can I. What did it mean, though? I mean none of us was laughing really. Do you think it was code for something else?" Yn asked.

"Whatever it is, we will face it together," Calum said squeezing yn's hand.

All three of them walked silently after that trying to think of a reason behind the text but they couldn't think of a reason. "I think the unknown source is trying to mess with our heads and it's working. We're worrying over nothing" Luke said trying to reassure the other two, even though he couldn't even reassure himself never mind his best friend and yn.