Thirteen

Third Person Point Of View:

Eventually, all eight of them fell asleep, Brad and Luke were the last to fall asleep because they were under the same roof as strangers. Yes, they knew each other's names but nothing else and that made them wary after especially Luke. After all Luke admitted to yn he had trust issues so that is the reason Luke was awake for a while longer than the others but Brad, there wasn't a reason or less he wasn't tired why he was still awake.

Calum was the first to wake up the next morning, he stretched while yawning and looked around to see everyone asleep. He looked over to see Yn was asleep and Brad had his arm wrapped around her, he frowned at the sight before giving Luke a nudge to wake him up.

"Go away" he muttered but got nudged again. "Fine, fine! I'm getting up" Luke said and sat up rubbing his eyes and looked at Calum. "Why you do that for?" He asked tiredly. "It's morning," Calum said simply before nudging Ashton then Michael, they asked the same thing Luke did and he replied with the same words he said to Luke.

"Why did you wake us up and not the others?" Michael asked groggily as he wiped his eyes. "Because we don't know what they're like waking up and I don't plan on getting hit this morning," Calum said looking at the others.

"You're being an idiot, they ain't violent except for Brad it seems," Michael said standing up and going over to where the others were sleeping and leaning over them."That is just creepy Michael standing over them as they sleep" Ashton said, standing up and stretching. "It's not like they will know," he says going to walk away but is grabbed on the ankle, he lets out a manly scream.

The boys found it hilarious and started laughing while Michael looked down to see a hand on his ankle. He looked around and saw that it was in fact yn's hand. "Do you think it's a reflex seeing as she's still asleep?" Michael asked turning to look at the boys. They shrugged their shoulders in response.

"No, that's what you get for staring at people like a creep when they're still sleeping" they all looked to see Brad who had spoken as he was awake. "Yn let go of Michael's ankle you scared him that much he screamed," Brad said into her ear, she opened her eyes and grinned while letting go of his ankle and sitting up while a small yawn escaped her mouth.

"That was not funny, you scared the living daylights out of me," Michael said frowning at her. She just laughed while standing up, she looked at him. "Actually it was funny because every one of your friends found it funny," she said, looking back at his friends, she ended up making eye contact with Calum, he smiled at her, she smiled back before turning back around and walking over to Brody and Livvie, waking them up gently.

As soon as all eight of them were awake, the conversation turned to go back to the houses, but they had to decide what house they were going to stay in but how could they decide as a whole group when they haven't seen the other house. " I think we should just move into their house besides our front door was broken in the middle. I told you all that" Calum said to his friends but then looked at the others.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Ashton said looking at the others.

"Wait a minute mate, don't you think it up to us whether or not you move into our house. You can't just decide that you're moving in" Brad said looking at Ashton before looking at Brody. "Well seeing as I'm the oldest I have the final say, I say they move in with us especially as their front door has been smashed in," Brody said. The others smiled, but Brad crossed his arms.

"Well I want to see this front door for myself, how do we know they're not lying to us," Brad said while looking at Calum as he said the words.

"You're calling me a liar?" Calum asked Brad, Brad nodded his head. "Yes," he said coldly. "Why don't we just go to the house and see, they can pack their bags too," Yn said walking past Brad, walking past the others, soon they all followed a pursuit. All eight of them were walking down the street in the pyjamas as they walked to the boy's house. "I don't trust them" Brad whispered to Yn. Yn shook her head, "Well you need to try" she said back before she looked at the others who were walking quietly.

Eventually, all eight of them arrived at the boy's house. Calum turned to look at Brad, "believe me now?" He asked him. " You told the truth once, don't think I'll believe anything else you say," Brad says grabbing yn's hand as they walked to the front door. Yn turned to look at Calum giving him a sympathetic smile, Calum smiled a little at her before looking back at the boys. Livvie and Brody followed Yn and Brad as they went into the house.

"He's getting on my nerves," Calum said to the boys, Ashton squeezed his shoulder. "Just ignore him, you know why he's doing it don't you?" "Why?" The black-haired boy asked his older friend. "Because he sees you as competition that is why," Ashton said before walking towards their front door, Michael followed Luke.

It left Calum and Luke, they both looked at each other. " Come on Calum; just stay out of Brad's way and keep away from yn even though I know you like her. You're asking for trouble" he said, then walked away leaving Calum alone. It didn't take Calum long before he followed everyone into the house thinking. Calum was in his room packing his clothes, they were told only to take as much as they could carry the rest would have to stay here. It was silent but then Calum heard a voice, "Need any help?"

He recognised the voice straight away, it was yn. He turned around to see her leaning against the door frame. "Do you actually think that's a good idea?" He asked her. She raised her eyebrow at him, "why wouldn't it be?" She asked, confused a little. She walked in closing the door behind herself and walked over to him. "I mean with Brad, he's very protective of his girlfriend," Calum said, wanting to know whether or not they were together or just friends.

She started laughing, he liked her laugh. "I and Brad aren't together, we're just close friends that is all," she said to him, Calum nodded his head and focused his attention back on filling his bags with clothes, he smiled. "So do you need any help or not, Mr smiler?" She asked amused. Calum's head shot up and looked at her, he felt his cheeks heating up. Did she actually catch him smiling?' He thought to himself.

"Y-yeah help would be nice as long as Brad doesn't have a problem," he said, she shook her head. " You need to stop worrying about Brad, Calum." She said, picking up his clothes and helping him place them into his bag, she smiled to herself. "You're acting like you think I like him," she said breaking the silence. Calum bit his lip, "Well do you?" He asked the one question he really wanted an answer too. He looked at her, she was just staring at him. She smiled, then shook her. "Brad isn't my type," she said, he sighed in relief.

It went silent after that neither of them knowing what to say to each other. "Well I'm all done," he said zipping up his last bag. Yn helped him with his bags, Calum opened his door and let her walk out before him. They walked downstairs into the living room to see everyone stood in there, the boys with their bags.

Calum dropped his bags. "What's going on?" Yn asked. Brody looked at her, "there's a file here" he said. "A file? A file to do with what?"

"It's your information," Luke said looking at YN. "My information?" She asked confused. "No, yours, Brads, Livvie and Brody's" Ashton spoke up. Everyone started to look at each other, "why is it here?" Livvie asked. " I don't know but I'm not staying here to find out," Brody said walking out the living room and out of the house.

All the others followed pursuit not bothering to look at the file, apart from Luke. He picked it up, and unzipped his bag and placed it in before zipping it back up. You never know, the information might be useful to know about the people I'm going to be sharing a house with.' Luke thought to himself as he picked up his bags and walked out of the house.

¤

Little to their knowledge that file was put there to test them, to see if anyone would pick it up and read it. To see if they could actually trust one another without knowing each other's backgrounds but to the unknown sources knowledge of each of them, they knew Luke would be the one to pick it up and hide it in his belongings. After all, he had trust issues and they knew that after all they did have eyes and ears everywhere accept both of the houses, but now they do.