Thirty

Third Person's Point Of View:

Little to the unknown sources knowledge Tristan hadn't really listened when he was told to get on with everybody and to not make people suspicious and aware that he was working for the unknown source.

That failed, Brad found out and Tristan knew what Brad was like, he had a big mouth. Brad said what he was thinking and he wasn't one to hold back so trying to kill him wasn't something Tristan would normally do but the only idea he could up with under pressure.

Tristan now knew that Yn knew too, it made sense how she wouldn't talk to him, would leave the room when he walked into the same room. Wouldn't leave him alone in the same room as Brad, he was sure others knew but he wasn't certain of who else knew. Whoever did know, they were hiding it pretty well but Yn not so well. Tristan could tell by the look of terror in her eyes when she looked at him. That is what made him aware, the looks she gave him whenever he was around.

Tristan knew he had to do something to make her not say anything. He couldn't kill her even though it might have crossed his mind but then again when he tried to kill Brad that didn't go to plan.

His plan didn't go to plan, blaming Calum didn't really go to plan either. Some people like Yn knew he didn't do it and knew that Tristan did it but like before he wasn't sure who knew apart from Yn. Not really.

He knew trying to kill Brad to cover himself wouldn't please the unknown source, they didn't want any of them dead. If they found out what Tristan did it wouldn't please them, they'd be angry but Tristan had to do what he had to do, to stop people starting to think that Tristan could be working for the unknown source.

So what could Tristan do? He had to do something but what exactly he didn't know but as he stood there holding onto her wrists, tightly. He could see the pain on her face as he tightened his grip on her wrists. He thought to himself if he couldn't kill her he could at least threaten her.

Threaten her with what exactly you might be wondering. It was obvious to Tristan he could threaten Brad's life again or he could scare her more by threatening not only her own life but somebody else's, someone she has gotten close to lately, very close, someone she was starting to care about and trust. Someone who now stays in her room too, Calum.

Threatening her with Calum, Tristan knew she wouldn't tell anybody else about what she knew as she would be scared to tell anyone in case Calum got hurt. That's what Tristan was thinking however he could be wrong. Tristan had to be careful, that is why he would sneak into the room when he knew everyone else was preoccupied with something else not to overhear anything or to walk into the room and disturb what he was doing.

He had to be smart. He knew he would sooner or later have to inform the unknown source about the progress within the house he was making.

Tristan's Point Of View:

"Please just let me go" Yn begged me, looking at her I saw her eyes talking to me, telling me she was scared, frightened by me. I grinned at her, she winced again as I dug my nails into her wrist. "Please stop, Tristan. Please I'll do anything"

I cocked my head to the side, "anything?" I ask her. She nodded her head slowly. "Anything" she repeated. "Well then seeing as you said you will do anything... I'll stop," I say letting go of both her wrists.

She rubbed them, sighing in relief. "Thank heavens" I heard her say, she went to go back to sitting on the bed by Brad but I grabbed her wrist twice as hard, making her look at me.

"It's not that easy," I say through gritted teeth, meaning every word. "Tristan, please. I won't say anything. I promise. I won't tell anyone what you did or what I know. I will keep it quiet," she said quickly. "Of course you will, I mean you wouldn't want me to accidentally hurt any more of your friends would you?" I asked, grinning at her facial expression as her eyes widened at my words. "No, please don't"

"Well you keep quiet and I won't but if you say anything about what happened or even what happened now then I won't hesitate to hurt someone you care about," I say sternly. She didn't say anything. "Do you understand?" I ask. She nodded her head. "Answer me" I raised my voice.

"I understand," She said her voice shaky. I grinned at my effect on her. "I mean I would finish him off or should I go after Calum" I grin, letting go of her wrists I headed back over to the door. "You wouldn't dare touch him" I turned around to look at Yn standing there looking at me, she was rubbing at her wrist.

"Don't dare me Yn" I said coldly. "I wouldn't lie about doing such a thing. I did it to Brad, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt Calum and blame it on... mhm.. let me think Brody. I mean Brody doesn't like Calum, does he? If Calum just happened to get hurt who would people think did it? Definitely Brody." I say laughing, as she looked at me with her mouth open.

"Watch yourself" I warned as I opened the door and walked out closing it behind me. I went to walk back to my room when Luke barged past me knocking me into the wall. "Bloomin' hell luke. Watch where you're going!" I yell at him while turning around to see him looking at me.

"Right, e-erm, sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you like that. Sorry" He said before darting towards the stairs. Shaking my head I carried on, to see the door open from Luke's, Ashton, Michael's room and what used to be Calum's room. Calum stood there.

He noticed my presence, he just looked at me as I did the same. "What?" He snapped. "What's wrong with Luke? " I ask him. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Why do you care?" He asks crossing his arms at the same time. " I don't I just thought-" "Well keep your thoughts to yourself -" He said walking past me. "- attempted murderer" I'm sure I heard him say as he went past. Grinning to myself, I opened the door to the room I was staying in and closing it behind me. Well, at least I knew now that Calum knew too.

Perfect.

Yn's Point Of View:

"Don't dare me Yn" He said coldly. "I wouldn't lie about doing such a thing. I did it to Brad, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt Calum and blame it on let me think Brody. I mean Brody doesn't like Calum, does he? If Calum just happened to get hurt who would people think did it? Definitely Brody." He said then started laughing. How could he hurt someone and blame somebody else so easily? He's a cold-hearted asshole.

I sighed in relief seeing the door close, I was thinking to myself. I definitely couldn't tell the others now, not now when Tristan has threatened not only me but Brad again and now Calum. I couldn't be the reason why two people I care about get hurt. I was thinking to myself when I was snapped out of it by hearing a noise, but not a noise it was a voice. A voice I hadn't heard in such a long time but a voice I surely had missed hearing in my ears. "Yn"

I turned quickly and noticed Brad's eyes were now open. "Bradley," I said walking over to the bed to see he was actually awake and I wasn't dreaming or hearing things. I wasn't he was awake, Brad was awake my best friend was awake and I couldn't help but smile. Hearing his voice and seeing his brown orbs looking back at me.

"You're awake," I said with a smile. "Did you miss me?" He asked quietly, he slowly grabbed my hand. "Of course I missed you, Simpson," I say. "Well give me a hug then and make it snappy I haven't felt loved in a while," He said making me laugh a little.

He was awake, Brad was awake.