Twenty-One

Calum's Point Of View:

"well, what do you want to know?" She asked looking at me as we were laying on my bed. "anything your willing to tell me" I say not wanting to push her into telling me things she wasn't comfortable telling me. She didn't know me that well like I didn't know her but that didn't stop us from liking each other, though, I wanted to know about her, her likes, dislikes, even her secrets and so much more only if she was willing to tell me that is.

"I don't even know where to start Calum," She said, looking at her I could tell by her eyes that she was holding back, holding back telling me things about herself. Didn't she trust me enough to tell me or maybe it was hard for her to tell me after all the information she would be telling me would be personal information about herself. "you know you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to I would understand" I say, she nodded her head. "I know but I want to tell you but it's just-"hard" I added for her. "Yeah I guess, I mean it's the first time I've actually had to tell someone about me for a very long time, my friends already know mostly everything about me," She said, I listened as she talked as I loved the sound of her voice, music to my ears.

"well if it makes it any easier I haven't told anyone about myself either for a very long time," I said, my fingers starting to play with her hair.

"I'm just finding it hard to open up about myself after this situation we're in. I mean I'm finding it hard to trust people, it might seem like I don't have trust issues but secretly I do. I find it hard to trust my friends and that's really bad, I only really can trust Brad and that is because I've known him the longest. How bad is that when you can't even trust your own fucking friends" She started saying, I never realised that, that she had trust issues she seemed to me that she trusted her friends but I guess sometimes you can be wrong about people, doesn't mean that's bad though that she can't trust them I guess its the trust issues she has.

"How long?" I asked her, she just looked at me. "How long?" She questioned what I had asked her. "How long have you had the trust issues?" I asked again softly, knowing it might be a touchy subject. " forever I guess. I can't remember when I started having them but I can't remember not having them, I know that doesn't make sense but it makes sense to me" She said to me, I smiled at her. "I understand you," I say, she smiled at me.

I guess I understood her because Luke was the same he had trust issues but I picked up on them a long time ago, he was always closer to me than Michael or Ashton, he used to tell me his secrets when I asked him if he told the others he would always shake his head and make me promise not to tell them which at the time I thought was strange but now it makes sense as he has trust issues and so does YN. I guess they had a lot in common really, they both had trust issues.

" How about we just start with the easy stuff first?" I said to her, knowing that she's already told me something big about herself. I didn't have anything that big that I could tell her about myself about from that when I get nervous or anxious I bite my lip how would that compare to what she told me. But what about how your family died? The voice inside my head reminded me.

"What that my names Yn, I had a family who died. I'm nineteen. I have trust issues" She said. Wait, her family died too? " Your family died?" I asked shocked, I never knew how she ended up to be living with her friends and not her family. She nodded her head, biting her lip a little. "yes" she muttered. "my family died too" I say, as I looked at her. She sat up, looking at me. "your family died, how?" She asked. " They were at the wrong place at the wrong time, they were at the bank and it blew up killing them instantly," I said, my eyes watering remembering.

Yn just looked at me shocked. "I'm sorry about your family, Cal but that is really weird," She said, "what do you mean?" I asked her, wondering why she said it was weird. I wiped my eyes as I waited for her to answer me. "Because that's how Brad's parents died," She said slowly. I just looked at her.