Thirty-Five

Tristan's Point Of View:

I watched the doors close behind the boys and YN, Brody and Michael placed the boards in front of the door. It was silent, I turned around to look for Brad but he still hadn't come down from upstairs.

"I can't believe she actually left," Livvie said breaking the silence in the room. " I didn't think she would either, Livvie but she has and we need to get past it," Brody said to her, I heard her sigh before she left the room, Brody and Michael walking out too.

I noticed Ashton was still in here leaning against one of the cupboards, "why didn't you leave with them?" I ask intrigued. "Because someone had to stay and watch Michael's back. Yes, our group might have split but we always watch each other's backs, always, hence the reason why I stayed" I nodded my head, " I mean with the unknown source about, you never know what could happen next" I said feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Mm"

I watched Ashton walk out of the kitchen before grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I unlocked the phone and clicked on messages, I had new from the US ( Unknown Source) Clicking on the message, it was coded yet again.

From the US

T.Y.K.O.A.W.T.S.U.T.G!

Y.H.G.A.O.A.

Y. W.S.T.B.T.T.N.M.S.L

Y.H.Y.A.B.O.A

W.C.T.Y.A

T.A.I.O

O.P.H.C.Y.A.N.L.N!

W.D.W.T.K.B.Y.H.L.U.N.C

T.K.B.T

Y.A.N.L.A.O.O.T.

P.W.D.I.T.H.T

G.L.T. I.M.B.Y!

I read all the message, it was a very long message luckily I knew what it meant, the message uncoded actually meant.

Tristan, you know our agreement wasn't to split up the group.

You have gone against our agreement.

You were supposed to break the trust not make some leave.

You have yet again broken our agreement.

We can't trust you anymore.

The agreement is over.

Our plan has changed you are no longer needed.

We didn't want to kill but you have left us no choice.

The killings begin tonight.

You are no longer apart of our team.

People will die in the house tonight.

Good Luck Tristan, it might be you!

I looked at the message shocked, I couldn't believe the message I had just read, some people in this house were going to die tonight. Normally I wouldn't have regret or be feeling bad but now I wasn't working for the unknown source I felt really bad, people were going to die because I didn't follow instructions again. I was to blame.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't sit around now knowing that some of us were going to die because of my actions. I didn't know whether to tell everyone the truth, get it out in the open that I was working for the unknown source and now people were going to die. Doing that means they will know it was me that tried to kill Brad and blamed Calum. I didn't want them to know that but what choice did I have. I had to tell them so at least if they didn't, believe me, I had warned them about what was going to happen tonight.