Four

Calum's Point Of View:

The next morning I was awakened by the sound of yelling coming from downstairs, groaning I turned over but it didn't stop. Sighing, I got out of my bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs heading towards the kitchen to see what the yelling was about.

"seriously Luke you ate the last of my fucking cereal" Someone yelled, it didn't take a genius to work out it was Michael yelling at Luke for eating the 'last' of his cereal.

I walked into the kitchen and I was right it was Michael yelling at Luke. Michael was holding an empty box of Sugar Charms while glaring at a grinning Luke. "Are you serious right now Michael, your yelling about someone eating your cereal?" I asked him in disbelief, of all the things he was yelling about it had to be about someone eating his cereal.

"not just eaten some of my cereal ate the last of my cereal that's the point here," He said throwing the empty box in the bin not before making sure to nudge Luke with his elbow. "Michael what the hell, you're acting like a baby who's dropped his toys only because I ate the last of your cereal, you're acting like its the end of the world when it isn't," Luke said annoyed.

"well, I'm sure Luke can easily get you some more when we go out onto the streets again tonight, "I say walking over to the fridge and opening it. "You're going out onto the streets again, two nights in a row. I and Luke went out last night remember and Luke started seeing things" Michael said grinning at Luke, Luke rolled his eyes at his friend and continued to eat the cereal he had in front of him in a bowl.

"Yeah well seeing as neither of you brought any food back with you yesterday it means going out again and besides I said to Luke we would have a look round," I say taking a can of Pepsi out of the fridge and turning around to look at the blue-haired boy and the blonde-haired boy. "look around to see if he can see any imaginary people" Michael mocked Luke again, Luke looked up from his cereal, dropping the spoon as I watched.

"I'm telling you there are people out there and I repeat for the first time today I was not seeing things last night," Luke said again.

Michael just rolled his eyes before calling Luke a stupid idiot and walking out of the kitchen. "He really dislikes me doesn't he," Luke says to me, I shook my head while opening my can of Pepsi.

"He doesn't hate you, Luke, he just thinks your seeing things as he says, but I know you, Luke. I know you aren't like that so don't worry" I say before taking a sip of my drink. "Thanks, Cal," He said continuing to eat his cereal. I just smiled and exited the kitchen, Ashton walked past me.

"Did I hear yelling?" He asked, stopping to look at me.

I looked at him, "yes Michael yelling because Luke had the last of his cereal" I say, Ashton, burst out laughing. "You're joking right?" He asked I shook my head. "Nope, not at all. He woke me up" I say, Ashton just shook his head and walked into the kitchen and I continued walking heading towards the stairs.

I was halfway up the stairs when Michael came running down the other side knocking me up against the wall. My can luckily didn't spill any contents onto me. "Geez Michael, you know you're not supposed to cross on the stairs," I say. "Whatever you say Calum," He said as he continued down them, disappearing into the living room.

Shaking my head, I continued up the stairs heading towards my room to get dressed.

Your Point Of View:

I woke up bound to the bed because Brad's arm was wrapped around my body. I couldn't move."Brad" I say, trying to wake him up. "mhm" He made a sound. "Brad, Brad, Brad, Bradley" I kept saying while pushing on his arm. " you know how to wake someone up YN" I heard him say, I turned to see he was wide awake now, eyes open. He moved his arm, I turned to look at him. "Morning," I say with a smile, "Morning babe," he said getting out of the bed.