Eighteen

Tristan's Point of View:

I was in the house already which didn't take long did it. Brody stupidly is too kind for his own good, but I did have doubts about being able to stay because of Brad and Luke but I think it was Livvie saying what she did that finally made the final decision. I have the idea that Brad and Luke may cause problems and if they were to get in my way I wouldn't hesitate in solving the problem in any way possible but for now, they weren't a problem. I just had to sit and wait for further instructions now.

I was sat in the living room with Brody and Livvie. The others were I don't know somewhere in the house. "So living on the streets must have been tough," Livvie said to me. "Yeah it is, it was actually scary falling asleep on the streets and being frightened to wake up in case I came face to face with the unknown source" I lied.

"Yeah I could only imagine living like that, we have been living in this house and we have been scared living here with the stuff that's happened," Livvie said, "What's happened? " I asked trying to show I was interested even though I knew what happened. "Well, we had people bang on our front door trying to get in the early hours of the morning. We ran out of the house. The same thing happened to the boys apart from their front door was broken right in the middle of it. We ended up having a laptop left in our house with the boy's information on and the boys had a file containing our information left in their house." Livvie said.

"Why do you think they did that?" I asked looking at Brody. "To see if we could trust each other which we do, we destroyed their information well yn smashed the laptop to tiny pieces" Brody informed me. "And what happened to the file with your information on?" I asked. "They left it back at their house," Livvie said before standing up and leaving the living room leaving me and Brody. "Do you actually trust the boys?" I asked Brody, he looked at me. " Well, we're learning to trust them. You can't straight away trust people you don't know but we're getting there. Trust is a two-way system, it takes a long time for a bond to be made, the trust which is the bond here" he said, I laughed.

"Man that was deep," I say laughing. "Mhm well, it's the truth," he said then stood up and left the living room leaving me alone. I saw someone walk past the living room heading towards the kitchen. Standing up, I followed the person to the kitchen it was Brad. I thought I would ask him what his problem is with me. "What's your problem with me?" I asked him, he turned and looked at me while holding a bottle of water. "My problem with you is something about that story of yours, you sleeping on the streets doesn't make sense to me," he said, I crossed my arms. "Well, it's the truth," I say lying. He shook his head. "Everyone knows if you get scared out of your house, you leave town you don't live on the streets. You're a bullshitter" he spat.

"So because I decided not to leave town because this is my home, I'm a bull shitter, now that's bullshit," I say, he narrowed his eyes at me. "you can say what you like because whatever you say I won't believe you just because you have the others especially Brody believing you're a nice guy, I'm not stupid to believe it. You're up to something Tristan and I will eventually find out what it is" He said, raising his voice. He went to walk past me when I muttered, "not if you're dead" He stopped and looked at me, "what did you just say?" He asked. "I didn't say anything" I lied. He stared at me. "right, well I'm watching you, Tristan," He said before exiting the kitchen.

"I'll be watching you too," I said while opening the fridge to get a bottle of water for myself, I had to keep a watchful eye on him and Luke.

They were the two who seemed to be suspicious about me, they had every right to be, they were on point about me but I wasn't going to admit it. I still had to wait for further instructions from the people I'm working for but while I waited I was going to make it my challenge to get the others to trust me and class me as their friend but Luke and Brad it might be difficult for me to get them to trust me but I'm up for a challenge.