Twenty-Four

Yn's Point Of View:

I was sat next to Brad as he was on the bed in my room now as I wanted him there to make sure he was alright and so I could make sure that no one else tried to attack him. He had a bandage around his head at the moment which needed changing every couple of hours to make sure the cut on his head didn't get infected.

Brad still hasn't come round yet but I had hope that he would, just so the one I could hear his voice and two to find out what happened between him and Calum. I didn't understand why Calum would have done what he did not after he and Brad shook hands and Brad said he would take a step back to allow me and Calum to be together if we wanted too. It didn't make sense, not one bit of it. I don't get why Calum would do that to Brad, knowing for a fact it's going to cause problems between us. I don't understand and I guess I never will as Calum keeps denying that he did do it and Brad well, he is still unconscious and couldn't say what actually happened to himself.

He needs to wake up, Brad needs to wake up. He's my best friend I couldn't lose him not like this not when I didn't get to say goodbye to him or tell him how thankful I was for having him in my life. If anything happened to him, I would never forgive Calum. I can't even be around him at the moment, I didn't want to see him again at this precise moment in time not after what he did to Brad.

"How did everything get so fucked up Bradley," I said to him, knowing he probably couldn't hear me. "How could everything go from being great I had you and I thought I had Calum but oh how that has changed. I don't get it, Brad, why would he do what he did to you? Why, is the question I'm never going to get an answer too. Why would he attack you? Why? " I talked while sitting on the floor looking at Brad as his body just laid there, still.

"Maybe he thought getting rid of his competition, he could have you" I turned my head and saw Tristan had walked in. " trying to kill my best friend, he will never have me," I say honestly looking back to Brad. From the corner of my eye, I saw Tristan walk over and sit down next to me. "Maybe Brad knew something he shouldn't have" Tristan spoke up breaking the silence." what do you mean?" I asked him. " What I mean is what if Brad knew something about Calum and he had to try and kill him because of it as he didn't want anyone else finding out about it," Tristan said, I listened to him.

" Right I get what you're saying but why would he try to help if he did try to kill him that doesn't make sense," I say looking at Tristan. "Because he wanted to show that he wasn't capable of doing what he did"Looking back at Brad, " I mean he pushed him hard to make his head crack open, bleed and for him to be still unconscious now," Tristan said.

"were you in the room when it happened?" I asked him. "No, but I came in and saw him hovering over Brad with blood on his hands" his voice hitching. So if he wasn't in the room when it happened, how did he know exactly what happened to Brad because that's what we thought had happened but couldn't prove it? Then Tristan said exactly what we thought but said he wasn't in the room.

It then got me thinking what if Calum was telling the truth and he didn't do it. What if someone else did it because Brad knew something about them? And that person was trying to blame it on Calum. It didn't take a genius to realise the hatred between Calum and Brad, so if someone else did do it, they could have easily come up with the plan to try to kill Brad because of what he knew and then blame it on Calum because of the hatred between the pair. What would happen? Everyone would believe it because they knew Brad and Calum didn't see eye to eye.

Now I felt bad, realising it couldn't have been Calum because all this time it was someone else. That person is the same person that was now hovering over Brad. I finally realised that after Tristan said what he did about how Brad's attempted murder happened, it clicked in my mind, how does someone know how something happened if they weren't in the room at the time? They don't. Only the person who tried to attempt to kill that person would.