Three

Luke's Point Of View:

" I don't care what you say, Luke, there wasn't anyone in the supermarket," Michael said as we walked in through the backdoor of our house. I shook my head, "there was Michael. I wasn't seeing things" I said getting annoyed, I know I saw lights coming from a flashlight in the supermarket I'm not stupid but to Michael, he was still adamant that I was seeing things.

"Guys, what are you arguing about this time?" Ashton asked while helping Michael board up the door. I and Michael argue a lot living under the same roof and it annoys Calum and Ashton a hell of a lot.

"Luke swears he saw flashlights in the supermarket we went in, it was pitch black meaning Luke was seeing things yet again," Michael told Ashton. "Ash, I'm telling you I wasn't seeing things, I saw flashlights in the damn supermarket," I say crossing my arms as I leant against the counter."But there wasn't any light luke, when are you going to admit you didn't see anything?" Michael asked me.

"You know what don't believe me. Fine, but I know I saw flashlights and I will prove you both wrong" I say to them as I walked past them. "I never said I didn't believe you, Luke," Ashton said, I turned to look at him. "Do you believe me?" I ask him.

"Luke I wasn't there" "whatever I'm sick and tired of nobody believing me about things," I say annoyed as I walked out of the kitchen. " that's it you go running to Calum, Luke" Michael yelled. " I'm not going to fucking Calum, asshole" I spat as I ran up the stairs. I walked along the landing to my room, I walked in and ran over and jumped onto my bed. I rested my face on the pillow and screamed into it from being so annoyed. I needed to let my anger out somehow and why not let it out on my pillow.

I know I saw flashlights, flashlights mean people. So that means there were other people still living here but they were hiding from us because of this unknown source. I moved my face out of my pillow and sat up, I ran my hand through my hair. I sighed, there are too many guys we need a girl or a couple of girls here, then it would be so much better.

"Luke, why did you coming running up the stairs like you were a herd of elephants?" I noticed Calum was standing at my doorway.

" because I'm annoyed alright, I'm annoyed that no one believes me in this fucking house," I say standing up and walking over to my window and looking out through the cracks in the wood that boarded up the window."Believe you about what?" Calum asked me, I turned to look at him. " I saw flashlights Calum," I say, "you saw flashlights" he repeated I nodded my head.

"Yeah in the supermarket, I told Michael and we went to investigate and there wasn't no lights then but now Michaels saying I was seeing things again. Calum, I'm not seeing things I saw flashlights" I say confidently. He just looked at me.

" if there were people in there if they heard you coming they would have turned them off anyway so they weren't seen" he then said, I smiled. "Do you believe me?" I ask.

"I don't know Luke before you go off on one. I'm not saying that you didn't see what you said you saw but how sure are you out of one hundred that you saw lights from a flashlight?" He asked me. I crossed my arms, "you don't believe me" I said monotone.

"Luke, listen I'm not saying I don't believe you, what I'm trying to say is we can go and look tomorrow night, alright," Calum said, I nodded my head. "Alright but I'm not lying. I'm no damn liar. Its rainbow boy downstairs that's a fucking liar, not me" I say, Calum laughed.

"That's a good one, now I'm going downstairs for food, do you want to join me?" He asked I shook my head. "No thanks, I've lost my appetite," I say, "alright then," Calum said and walked out of my room closing the door behind himself. I turned and peeked back out of the window.