Thirty-Two

Luke's Point Of View:

I couldn't believe that Tristan had gone searching through our things looking for something to use to come between me, Calum, Michael, Ashton and the other group. I can't believe how horrible he is, but he is up to something and knowing what he did to Brad it makes sense he has to be working for the unknown source.

You know what is horrible, yes I might have brought that file to the house wanting to look at it but I never did read it, why? Because I was slowly learning to trust the other group and now what has happened? Tristan's found it and told them. The trust was going to go now and it would be my fault. Calum knew it was me that brought the file here because we talked about it. I had to come clean at least if I told the truth then maybe the outcome wouldn't be so bad. I had to do the right thing. I couldn't sit here while everyone argued over the file when it was my fault that I brought it here, my fault because of my trust issues. I just hoped they would understand.

"So what is going to happen now, surely you can't trust them living under the same roof as us when they lied to us," Tristan said, I looked at him. He was unbelievable acting like he was their friend after what he did to Bradley. "Well maybe if they did bring it if they admitted it and explained why then maybe it wouldn't come to that," Brad said looking at Yn who looked upset at the thought of the boys going. "Are you crazy Brad? we can't trust them now" Brody said shaking his head at what Brad had said.

"How do we know that Tristan here isn't trying to set us up," Michael said looking at Tristan before looking back at Brody who was looking at us one by one, with a cold hard stare. "Don't be stupid, I'm not like that. I don't do horrible things" He said, Yn scoffed at his remark. He looked at her and she continued to look at him before he looked away. " Tristan here is the only one here who has been trustworthy," Livvie said, Brody nodding his head in agreement not knowing what me, YN, Calum and Brad knew, the truth about Tristan.

"If nobody has looked at the file then really has the trust been broken?," Yn said speaking up. "Of course it has one of them brought the file here despite them saying they would leave it," Brody said back at her. Yn shrugged her shoulders. " It just seems like you're overreacting about it," Yn said.

"I'm not overreacting, I'm just trying to understand why after we broke that laptop with their information on would they bring our file here and what makes it worse they were hiding it" Brody snapped at her. I looked at Calum to see his reaction." Hey, don't talk to her like that" Calum said back to Brody. Brody laughed. "and you, you're lucky you're in this house anyway. After what you did to Bradley" Brody spat at him. Calum shook his head.

"I've told you before I didn't attack him, if I did I would at least made sure I had done the job properly, obviously the person that did do it which wasn't me. Isn't capable of doing things right" He said, I noticed Tristan fist clench from anger, from Calum's words."Why are we changing the topic, what should matter is one of them brought that file here," Tristan said. "Tristan's right, the topics changed. I just want to know who brought the file here, and if we learn the truth then maybe we can ignore what has happened-" Livvie went to say but was cut off by Brody who said, " No we aren't going to forget what happened."

"Well not one of us brought it here," Ashton said defending himself and us. "You're a liar!" Tristan yelled at him. " Wait a minute Tristan, how would you know if he was a liar or not. You don't know what bag you found it in, so how would you know if Ashton was lying?" Yn questioned him. "I-er- I don't" "Then shut up and keep out of it" Yn snapped at him. Tristan rolled his eyes and kept quiet.

"Don't talk to him like that, he's the only one out of all of them that's trustworthy. We can trust Tristan more than we can trust these" Brody said to yn then looked at us boys. I couldn't sit here anymore while they all argued over the file. I had, to tell the truth, I couldn't be the reason why us boys could be thrown out the house as we didn't have anywhere to go now not when we had no front door on the house we were living in before.

"It was me," I say when it went silent. "What was you?" Livvie asked me. Calum gave me a look like he was saying 'not to tell' but I had to, I had, to tell the truth, I had to tell them it was only right after all if anyone was to leave it would be me. " I was the one that brought the file here.." I say quietly. "What was that?" "I said I was the one who brought the file here" "Are you kidding me, Luke!" Michael yelled at me.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"Sorry isn't fuckin' good enough, you lanky piece of -"

"Michael!" "What Calum?" Michael asked looking at him.

"Don't be horrible to Luke!" He said. " I don't give a shit about who is being horrible to Luke. All we care about is when you guys are going to move out " Brody said, I and the boys just looked at him. He couldn't be serious.

"What?!"