- 4 -

“I know what you said about your birth mother...” she starts. I groan, rolling my eyes.

“Molly, really, I don’t want to listen to this.”

“Just hear me out,” she begs. I sigh. “I found her,” she says excitedly. I roll my eyes again.

“Molly I could’ve found her at any time if I had wanted to. I appreciate you going through the trouble, but I don’t want her in my life anymore.”

Molly looked disappointed by my reaction. “Do you know how devastated I was to find out about my birth mother?” she asks me.

I remember when that happened. Her mom was murdered because her father was involved in selling drugs. They both were shot. Molly came to me crying when she discovered the news. Unlike me, she actually kept in touch with them, so she was pretty heartbroken.

“I know, but it’s different for you than it is for me.”

“How? You’re lucky she’s even here, let alone that you have the ability to talk to her and you don’t even care,” Molly snaps.

“You don’t understand.”

“Maybe I don’t. I’ll text you her name and address, in case you ever change your mind.”

Molly hangs up and a moment later my phone buzzes. I don’t even check it.

I don’t want to know anything about my mother. She had a chance to fix herself for her daughter and she chose not to. She couldn’t get sober, not even for me. She’s probably still on drugs, too. I want nothing to do with someone whose priorities are so fucked up. My life has been hell because of that woman. Why should I keep in contact with her?

Nobody understands. Nobody.

***Harry’s Point Of View***

In the car Liam sat next to Nicole. It didn’t surprise me at all. Something seemed wrong, though. Nicole looked off, like she was upset about something but trying to hide it. I wanted to ask her what was wrong but something gave me the idea that she wouldn’t tell me.

“So where are we actually going?” she asks.

“The movies. Then we’ll probably head down to the ice cream shop across the street from the theater,” Louis explains. Nicole nods. Liam kept looking at her. I don’t think she noticed though.

After we get there Zayn parks the car and we all pile out.

“What are we seeing?” Niall asks, looking at the list of movies.

“Nicole should choose,” Liam says, smiling at her. She gives a weak smile back.

“I really don’t care. How about...OH! LETS SEE DESPICABLE ME 2!” she squeals, jumping up and down like a five year old.