- 49 -

“Bad news,” Adam says through the phone as I walk down the stairs. “Well…sort of good news. Depends on how you look at it.”

“What’s happening?” I ask.

“My mother thinks it’s a brilliant idea for Owen to spend half his time home at her house, and the other half at dad’s house. So naturally she wants both her sons there at the same time to ‘spread the wealth’ as she likes to say. I don’t think there’s any way to change her mind so I’ll probably be in London until the day of the concert. I’ll be back in time though. Don’t worry about that.”

“But I won’t get to meet Owen,” I point out.

“Right. But you can meet him before we leave for All Time Low. I promise.”

I smile. “Alright. Fine with me. But you won’t be here all week?”

“I’ll call you,” he assures. “It’ll blow by before you know it. And besides, I doubt you’ll miss me,” he jokes. I roll my eyes.

“If you think I won’t miss you then clearly your mindset it off.”

He laughs. “Okay, okay. I have to go help pack the car,” he tells me. I sigh.

“Okay. Bye.”

“Love you,” he says, taking me completely off guard. We had never said that to each other before. The L word is an entire different field that I wasn’t ready to take on yet.

“I-I love you too,” I stutter. But did I even mean it?

***Harry’s Point of View***

“Just few more days,” Zayn reminds me. As if I even needed reminding.

“I know,” I smile.

“You still miss her?” Louis jokes. I roll my eyes.

“Of course.”

“At least you’re not paranoid anymore,” Liam adds. “Remember a few weeks ago when you were convinced something was up?”

“Yeah. I’m still not sure what was going on then. But it doesn’t matter because things are great now.”

“I can see that,” he says, smiling as he grabs a water from the fridge in our hotel and flops onto the couch to watch some television.

I can’t wait to see Nicole’s face when I show up at her door. It’s all a huge surprise I’ve been planning. She has no idea that we’re even stopping there on tour. I’ll finally get to see her after more than two months apart. It’s exciting, but I just hope everything goes as planned.

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry its so damn short :p HOLY SHIT YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ITS SO LONG AND I CANT EVEN SDHJKLKLBVGC shit happens. get excited. now before i give too much away, thanks for reading and i love you so much and the faster I get votes the faster ill upload chapter 50 so VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU ILY<3 MWUAH BYE MY BABES xx