- 16 -

***Nicole’s Point of View***

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I pulled the blankets over my head, wishing to sleep longer. I didn’t feel like getting up today. Maybe if I stayed here long enough they would think I was dead and just dispose of my body. Maybe that would be better than living the life I am now.

“Rise and shine, love!” calls Harry’s voice as he stampedes into my room.

“Get the fuck out,” I mutter, giving no effort at being nice.

“Fine. You may not want to talk to me, but there’s someone downstairs waiting for you,” he informs before leaving and shutting my door behind him. I sigh and drag myself out from under the covers.

Who could possibly be here to see me? I don’t know anyone around here. Well, there’s my mother who apparently doesn’t live far. Harry wouldn’t stoop so low as to invite my mother here, would he? He knows I don’t want anything to do with her, and he should respect my wishes.

Maybe it’s Ed. Then again, he was just here not long ago. He could always be back for whatever reason, but why would he want to talk to me?

Of course it could always be one of the boys. Maybe Liam had something to say to me.

All these people were flashing through my mind, but then a thought clicked into my head and it all seemed incredibly obvious.

It’s probably Jamie. She’s probably here to take me to my new foster home since they clearly don’t want me here anymore.

The thought made my eyes water, but I pulled myself together and got myself dressed. I wore a cute casual summer dress and a denim jacket over top. After all, first impressions mean a lot.

I took a deep breath before exiting my room. I figured Jamie could help me pack up my things.

As I dragged myself down the stairs I listened to figure out what room everyone was in. I heard Robin’s voice from the living room, so I followed the sound as I emotionally prepared myself for what was coming.

As I cross the threshold all eyes turn to me. To my surprise, I didn’t see Jamie. I didn’t see Ed, or Liam, or any of the other boys. I didn’t see anyone who could’ve resembled my mother.

There was one face, however, that was far too familiar.

Why?

Because it was mine.

Standing in front of me was Melissa Collins.

My identical twin sister.

AUTHORS NOTE

teehee :3