- 50 -

***Nicole’s Point of View***

“Hey,” Adam greets with a smile as he opens the door. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” I smile, pecking him on the lips. “Ready?”

“Yeah, but let me just grab-“

“Is that your girlfriend?” calls a voice from within the house. Adam rolls his eyes and a moment later another body appears in the doorway. One that looked just like Adam.

“Owen, we’re about to leave,” Adam says.

“You said I could meet her. Chill out. I’m Owen,” he introduces with a grin. I smile politely.

“Nicole.”

“She’s hot,” Owen mutters to Adam. I resist the urge to roll my eyes, and Adam just looked completely unamused.

“Sorry about him. I’ll grab the tickets and we can go,” Adam says apologetically, leaving me temporarily alone with his brother.

“You look kind of familiar,” Owen says, studying my face.

“I get that a lot,” I say, smiling weakly.

“I could’ve sworn I saw a picture of you the other day on like, a magazine or something.”

“That’s insane,” I say, laughing it off. “It was someone else I’m sure. People say I look like celebrities all the time,” I lie. He thinks this over for a moment while Adam returns.

“Sorry about that,” he says, placing his hand on the small of my back as he led me away from his brother.

“Good to meet you, Owen,” I say. He nods in response. How friendly.

“I am so sorry about him,” Adam apologizes once again as we slide into his car.

“Its fine,” I chuckle. “He reminds me of my sister actually. I’m sure they’d get along great.”

Adam smirks and pulls out of the driveway.

“I’m so excited,” I tell him. “I’ve never seen All Time Low live before!”

“I know. They’re pretty sick. You’ll love it,” he assures. And so we spent the remainder of the drive just blasting their newest album at top volume. It was great.

After arriving, we went inside and ended up in the back. It was one of those general admission kind of concerts where you had to fight your way to the front, but it didn’t really matter since the venue was somewhat small. We could see everything perfectly fine, and when the lead singer strolled onstage nothing else really mattered to me except the music. I could tell already that this would be the best night of my life as I danced like a maniac to Backseat Serenade.