- 11 -

“NICOLE!” Harry screamed, bursting into the room and cutting off my sentence. Molly looked completely shell-shocked. He locks the door behind him. “NICOLE SHE’S GOING TO KILL ME. WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!” He rolls over my bed, hiding behind it.

“What are you talking about?” I ask, totally lost.

“Gemma’s convinced I lied about something, and she mentioned Liam, and you, and she wants to murder me for trying to kill people’s happiness with lies or something…” he explains. I smile, rolling my eyes.

“She’s not going to kill you.”

“Well she seemed pretty pissed.”

Just then there was pounding on my door. “Harry, get your ass out here,” Gemma orders from the other side of the door. I laugh, and Harry’s eyes go wide with fear.

“Do you think the window is a possibility?” he asks, looking down at the ground outside my window as if to see the height he would have to jump from.

“Hey while you’re here why don’t you come say hello to a fan of yours,” I suggest, turning my attention back to Molly. She was staring at the screen with her jaw half open and her eyes wide. I silently laughed.

“Is that the one you were telling me about?” he asks.

“Yup. Molly, this is Harry,” I say as he makes and effort to share the chair I was sitting it.

“Hiiii Molly!” he says, giving a huge smile showing all his teeth. “I’m Harry.”

“You’re like, sitting on me. Wanna get off?” I ask, trying to push him. He was trying to spin around in the chair while I was still trying to get him off.

I finally manage to push him off of me and onto the floor. I smile, satisfied.

“Hey, sorry about that. I’m back now,” I say to Molly.

“Would you care to explain what the hell Harry Styles is doing in your bedroom?”

“Oh, you see, funny story about that. I kind of forgot to mention-“

“It’s my house.” Harry says, his face right up in the webcam. “We found her on the side of the road like a hurt animal so we took her in.” I roll my eyes and push him away.

“I live here. With him,” I explain. “As you can see, it’s not as glamorous as you might have thought,” I say as Harry covers the webcam with his thumb. “Gemma! He’s being annoying!” I call.

“NO!” he begs. “Don’t get Gemma! I’ll be good. See?” he says, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and his hands folded looking up at me innocently. I smile and roll my eyes.

“I can’t believe you know Harry Styles,” she says, looking like she really didn’t know what to do or say.

“I am Harry Styles!” he chimes in, grinning like a five-year-old and revealing his dimples.

“To answer that question you were asking before this child barged in, Harry actually decided to be a nosy dickhead and go through my phone, so he got my mum’s address that you sent me and went to see her without telling me, and she told him that I have a twin sister that I never knew about.”

“So you got mad at me for looking up your mum’s address, but it’s perfectly fine when he goes on a freaking search and rescue mission?” she asks, throwing her hands up.

“Actually, I was pissed.”

“She yelled at me,” he adds.

“But that’s another story,” I say. “The main thing is that I have a twin sister named Melissa Collins, so I thought I would tell you. Oh! And I wanted to tell you I’m living with Harry Styles, but you figured that out already. And I would tell you something else, but Harry’s still here.”