- 25 -

“Good morning beautiful,” Harry says, smiling as I walk into the kitchen. He was eating a muffin. The entire place was a complete disaster from last night’s party.

“Morning,” I reply, pecking his lips. “Tastes like blueberry,” I joke. He laughs, wiping his face with a napkin. I grab an apple from the fruit basket and sit at the table. “Did the boys stay over last night?”

“Yeah. I doubt any of them are up yet though.”

“How about Melissa?”

“Do you have any idea how much she drank last night? She won’t be up until noon at the earliest. Plus, she’ll probably be so hung over she won’t remember half of last night,” he points out. I nod.

Gemma walks into the kitchen, examining her surroundings.

“Wow,” she comments.

“I know,” I chuckle.

“You may want to dispose of the keg before Mum gets home,” she suggests. "Just an idea."

“Shit,” Harry mutters as if just now realizing we had kept this party a secret from Anne. “What time is she coming home?”

“Probably around eleven,” Gemma shrugs.

“Will you help us clean up?” I ask. She nods.

“Of course.”

“I’ll wake up the boys. Someone get Melissa. We’re going to need all the help we can get,” Harry orders, taking off for the steps.

 I follow him, walking down the hall to Melissa’s room and knocking, although I knew it was useless. When I received no response I walked in to find her and some guy sleeping under the covers, most likely naked. I shielded my eyes at first, but realized nothing could be seen. I didn’t know exactly what to do, so I threw a pillow at both of them. The guy woke up first. His eyes widened when he saw me.

“Well? Get out!” I order. He scrambled for his pants, pulling them on without revealing anything.

“Will you tell her-“

“No!” I shout, pushing him out and closing the door behind me. I roll my eyes. Pig.

I stormed over to Melissa. “Wake up,” I demand. She releases a groan. “Melissa wake the fuck up right now.” Her eyes open slightly.

“Why are you up? It’s early…” she mutters.

“It’s nine o’clock, and we have exactly two hours to get this entire house clean before Anne gets home. You planned this party, and you’re going to help us. Get up.”

She rolls over, grinning. “Wasn’t there a guy next to me?”