Chapter 10

[Jacob]

Hindi naiwasang magpanting ang tenga at manlaki ang mga mata ko sa narinig mula kay Hera.

"Are you on drugs, Hera? O nababaliw ka na?" I ask her.

Humagalpak lang ito ng tawa habang nakatitig sa akin. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag. She's kidding lang pala.

"Priceless reaction, Jacob. Kung nakikita mo lang ang mukha mo. I could have earned a reward. Ako si Hera Austria? Painted a priceless emotion sa mukha ng isang sikat na pintor?" Tapos humagalpak na naman ito ng tawa.

"Stop playing games with me, Hera."

She stopped laughing tapos maya- maya pa ay sumeryoso na ito.

"I'm serious about my proposal, Jacob. Kahit wala na ang 20 million. Papayag akong maging sex slave mo if you promise to try to fall in love with me."

Damn! What is she thinking?

"Your hopeless, Hera. I told you i'm not into loving. Para sa akin ang salitang love ay para lamang isang blangkong papel. In short meaningless. Unworthy of my time."

"Jacob, even the empty spaces between your fingers has its meaning. Sex ang gusto mo kaya pagbibigyan kita. Pero ako? Love ang gusto ko kaya pagbigyan mo din ako."

"That's illogical, Hera. I don't know how to love."

Nababaliw na talaga s'ya. Since I was a kid...since someone left me, I had been like this. I restrict anyone from letting my guards off.

"Then let me teach you, Jacob."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko when she sat on my lap and planted my lips with a kiss.

Napatitig nalang ako sa maamo n'yang mukha.

Her lips started to move while mine remains stationary.

Sino ba naman ang hindi mabibigla?

"Feel me, Jacob. Don't give me that damn coldness." She said as she crush her lips in mine.

Her tongue started to ask for an entry. Huminga ako ng malalim and I returned her kiss. Nahigit ko lalo ang paghinga as bunch of unnecessary and unexplainable emotion struck me.

Her lips are sweet. That sweetness... i've have never tasted anything like this before. It's addictive. Nakakahilo. Nakakadala. I think i'm floating.
Her kiss started to deepen. Her tongue toyed with mine. Nakakakiliti. Its as if she's tickling my inner part. She started seeping my saliva.

"Hmmm..." I heard her exhaled a soft moan.

Her hand cupped the back of my head as she deepened that kiss.
I can't contain my greed. Lust enveloped my system. My hands started to roam around her body. I painted her curves with my hand and then I cupped one of her breast.

"Hmmm..." Long soft moans excaped from her throat.

She gripped my hand and ended that kiss.

"Fall in love with me and you'll have me, Jacob."

And then she left me speechless and panting with need. I took a deep breath.

"How will I do that, Hera. How?"

[Jacob]

Me? Falling in love with her? That will never happen.

I'm going to get my share of her body without me falling in love with her. She will soon submit and fulfill my needs because she will beg for it. Ask for it.

I knocked on her room.

"Hera, it's time for another painting session."

Bumukas naman ang pinto at iniluwa ang bagong paligong si Hera. Lalo tuloy naexcite ang aking alaga.