Movie Night [Nick's POV]

Hue hue hue. I have more stuff coming from the Disney Store 😈

Gosh, you guys were really pissed with me after Demise, so have another one-shot to cheer yourselves up! This one is happy so you can't murder me in the comments and my inbox. *cough* Zoolover123 *cough cough* 😂

~*~

"So, what movie you wanna watch first?" Judy asked, hopping onto my couch excitedly.

"You choose. After all, you are the guest," I replied, displaying my, rather impressive, cabinet of movies.

"Hmm..." Judy said, jumping off of the couch and walking over to the cabinet.

She examined the selection for quite a while whilst I went in the kitchen to get snacks. By the time I got back, she still hadn't decided.

"Come on, Carrots, just pick a movie!" I exclaimed, setting the bowls of crisps and popcorn onto the table in front of the couch.

"Ooh..." She groaned in frustration, tapping her foot on the floor reptitively. "How about this one?" She asked, holding up the DVD Infurgent.

I shrugged and sat myself down on the couch as Judy popped the DVD into the player. She then perched herself uncomfortably on the other side of the couch, like she was scared I would bite. I just ignored her, suddenly, odd behaviour and enjoyed the movie, or at least tried to. It wasn't really my type.

*Time skip because Author-chan is lazy*

After about two hours, the movie finally ended and I looked to my left to see Judy curled up against the armrest sleeping.

'Well, so much for movie night,' I thought to myself as I leaned over and poked her cheek.

"Carrots," I said softly, getting no reaction but a groan.

"Carrots," I said again, this time a little louder. Still no reaction. All she did was stir but she didn't wake up.

I laughed silently as I shook my head, feeling a smirk appear on my face.

"Dumb bunny," I said to myself as I picked her up bridal-style from my couch.

Judy was wearing her casual attire, her pink plaid shirt and blue jeans, which I thought she looked great in. But then again, Judy looks good in everything. I especially loved the way that, when I picked her up, she curled up in my arms and rested her head against my chest. Just that movement alone was enough to make my heart beat rapidly. Judy must've heard it but, even if she did, she wasn't going to wake up.

I looked down at the bunny before me before gently placing her in the middle of my bed and wrapping the duvet around her small body. Judy had always been cute in my eyes but, when she was sleeping, she was beautiful. The way her ears fell to the sides of her face in bliss as her nose twitched with every breath made me see her as a little child. The way her chest rose and fell peacefully with every soothing intake of air was enough to make me want to watch her sleep all night. But that would be creepy. Like, really creepy.

I quickly grabbed a spare blanket from the wardrobe and went over to the couch. The time was only 10:31pm and Judy had already fallen asleep. So, seeing as how neither of us had even touched the snacks I had set out, I decided to watch some TV and eat them. So much for movie night.

~*~

This one took me so long to do and I don't know why. I think it was because my brother got this new game 'Gang Beasts' on his laptop and we were doing multiplayer for hours on end so I has no time for fanfiction! Oh noooo! But I is balancing out time now so yay 😊