Teasing [Judy's POV]

I actually have a good idea for this one-shot, oh my gosh. Thank you random picture saved on my iPad. 😂

~*~

"Nick, give it back!" I yelled, jumping up and down trying to get my carrot pen off of Nick.

Due to the fact that he was tall and I was a midget, he had a pretty strong advantage. He didn't even need to hold it above his head and I still wouldn't be able to get it off of him.

Nick had his usual smirk on his face as he held my pen up above his head and one arm behind his back. Although I was getting a little annoyed, it was fun to be able to get mad at Nick, because that's where he always cracks.

"Come on Nick, it's not funny anymore!" I said, despite the laugh at the end.

"If you want the pen back, then you're gonna have to kiss me," he said deviously, his smirk growing.

I stopped jumping for a moment to consider this. For a while I've actually wanted to kiss Nick but not like this. But my pen did have some pretty embarrassing stuff on it, so I decided I had to.

"Just one kiss on the-"

I cut Nick off abruptly by grabbing his face with my paws and kissing him on the lips. When I pulled away, his arm fell down and I snatched the pen off of him.

"A-thank you very much," I drawled, turning on my heel to walk away. But I stopped dead in my tracks at what Nick said next.

"I never said you had to kiss me on the lips."

~*~

Sorry it's short, but it was only a brief idea.