Locked In [Nick's POV]

Ok so I went to Comic Con and I saw this actual couple who went dressed as Judy and Nick and I just HAD to get a picture omg I was actually so happy!!

~*~

"Nick, can you help me with these boxes please?"

I turned my head in the direction of which the voice was coming from to find none other than Judy standing at the door of our office, looking like she was struggling with all of those boxes she was carrying.

I sighed, not really wanting to end my game of Candy Crush early just to help her lift some boxes that probably weren't even that heavy, so I decided to test her, seeing how her knees were buckling underneath her and it was fun to wind Judy up.

"Do I have to?" I moaned, looking over at her with an exasperated look on my face. "Can't you just take the boxes one at a time?"

Judy, her face starting to turn red as she leaned against the doorframe for support, glared at me, and I could see my teasing was working.

"Nick, just hurry up and help me! These boxes contain some really valuable ZPD commemorative items and they're heavy and if I drop them then we'll both get fired!" She explained as her knees started to buckle, and I frowned.

"Wait, why would I get fired if you dropped them?" I asked, putting my phone down on the table in front of me and lowering my feet from next to it.

Judy smirked, a look that I found rather unpleasant in the current situation. "We're partners, Nick. if I go down, I'm taking you with me."

And that was enough to get me up and out of my desk chair, taking three of the five boxes that Judy was struggling to carry and walking out of the door before she could even get a word in.

She really wasn't lying when she said they were heavy.

"So, what's the deal with these boxes; why does Chief Buffalo-Butt want you to take these?" I asked, looking down at Judy as the two of us made our way to the ZPD's storage room.

"Actually, Clawhauser told me to take these," she replied, peering over the top of the second box so she could see where she was walking.

"Clawhauser?" I asked quietly, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he told me to take these boxes to the storage room and get your help, since they're so heavy," Judy answered, shrugging as she turned around and opened the door with her elbow, kicking it open lightly with the bottom of her foot before the two of us walked in.

"Don't you think that's a bit odd?" I asked, setting the three boxes I was carrying down onto the floor.

"Why?" Judy asked, turning around to look at me, and just as she did, the door to the storage room slammed behind her.

Screaming in surprise, Judy jumped, the two boxes she was carrying falling from her paws and onto the floor, the sound of glass shattering inside one of them even causing me to flinch.

"No!" Judy gasped, getting down on her knees and picking the box upright, the glass scattered out across the floor.

Opening the box, her look of worry faded, replaced with a look of confusion as she pulled out a note, shaking the broken glass off of it.

"What's that?" I asked, bending down next to Judy as she opened the folded piece of paper.

"It's from Clawhauser," she answered, the confusion not leaving her voice even after she started reading it out.

"Dear Judy and Nick, whoops, sorry about this! I didn't want to have to lock you both in the storage room, but you've both been beating around the bush about your feelings and it's time you just let it out! So, I'm not letting you guys out of here until you confess. Have fun!" She read before giving me a weird side glance.

"What's he talking about?" She asked me, and I casually shrugged.

"Beats me," I answered, but I was lying through my teeth.

Clawhauser, that idiot. I knew I should've never told him about my feelings towards Judy, because now look at the situation we're in. When I get my hands on him, I swear I'll-

"Earth to Nick~" Judy drawled, waving a paw in front of my face.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking down at her as she placed her paws on her hips and took a step back.

"What are we gonna do about this?" She asked, paying no mind to the shattered glass or the fallen boxes literally right next to her. "Clawhauser wants us to 'confess', so come on; confess something to me."

How could she not know? Judy must know how much of a hopeless romantic Clawhauser is so why isn't she getting any hints?

"I don't think that's what we have to do," I replied, shoving my paws in my pockets and looking around the room for an escape. Nothing.

"What do you mean?" She asked, moving to stand in front of me once I turned around.

God, she was so cute.

"I think he wants us to confess something in particular," I elaborated, hoping Judy would get it before I went into too much detail and ended up confessing in the worst way possible.

"Like what?" She asked, and I facepalmed.

Either this was just an amazing act that she was putting on or Judy really was clueless.

"Come on, Carrots, think; you don't remember having a conversation with Clawhauser about something that might be worth confessing?" I questioned, and Judy looked like she was actually thinking hard before shaking her head.

Sighing deeply, I pinched the bridge of my nose before putting my paw back in my pocket and looking down at Judy.

This was going to be a long day.

~*~

I couldn't get the picture at the top of the chapter, so here it is!