Snowball Fight [Judy's POV]

O-M-Goodness. You guys HAVE to watch the above video. It's a 45 second tribute video to Judy x Nick made by VarRoman on YouTube and it's literally the best thing since sliced bread I swear. It is amazing!

~*~

"No, no, no, wait!-" I exclaimed, waving my paw around to emphasise the point of my desperation.

"Officer Hopps, please," Chief Bogo's voice came from the other side of the phone. "There's no way you'll be able to get to the ZPD with all of this snow," he explained, referring to the mountains and mountains of white snow outside.

Despite the fact it was winter in Central Zootopia, snow still fell. But it had never fallen this much! I could only imagine what it must be like in Tundratown at this point.

"Then...then we'll walk!" I suggested, tapping my foot frantically on the carpeted floor.

"What, no we won't!" Nick said from behind me, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"You won't be able to get here in time," Chief Bogo stated simply.

"Then we'll run!" I pleaded in desperation.

"Eh?!" Nick shrieked from behind me.

"Please, Chief Bogo. Nick and I really have to work on this case and-"

"Officer Hopps, you are having the day off and that is final!" Chief Bogo yelled and before I could argue against him, he hung up.

I groaned in frustration and slammed my phone back onto the table before storming over to my couch and sitting on it. Chief Bogo had given me the day off when Nick and I were in the middle of cracking this super important case just because of the snow! And, better yet, Nick was actually with me! He always comes over to drive with me to work and now that we were officially "snowed in" we were stuck in my apartment.

"Come on Carrots, it's not all that bad," Nick said, giving me a sad sort of smile before shoving his hands in his pockets.

I took a second to admire how good Nick looked in his police uniform. Especially with those sunglasses balancing on-top of his head. But I couldn't focus on his attractiveness right now, I was too angry.

"Yes it is, Nick," I retorted, hopping off of the couch and pacing around my living room like I would when I was overthinking things. "We're cops, it's our duty to serve and protect Zootopia. And instead, we're sitting around here doing nothing!"

"Well, then let's do something," Nick suggested, standing up straight from his leaning position against the wall. He actually wasn't smirking deviously like he would when he was being flirtatious, which was everyday. He was actually smiling slightly.

"Like what?" I asked, eyeing him up and down in somewhat disgust. I didn't even know why I was disgusted; my mind just loves turning things weird.

"We could have a snowball fight," he suggested, shrugging casually.

I glanced out of the window behind me and noticed that there weren't many civilians roaming the streets of Zootopia, and a snowball fight did actually sound quite good. I remember Nick and I having them every time it snowed in Tundratown during a case over there, and he would always beat me. So I would consider this payback.

"Fine," I accepted, putting my paws on my hips. "But I am going to own you."

Nick scoffed as he turned around and began walking towards the door.

"Sure thing, Cottontail."

~*~

This was most definitely needed to make all of our lives better somehow.