Hint Hunt (Part 3) [Judy's POV]

God, Nick looks scary in this photo...*shivers*

~*~

'Ice 'em.'

It was definitely Mr. Big's mansion in Tundratown. It had to be. I had to stop my foot from tapping excitedly on the acceleration pedal of my car as I drove through central Zootopia and up the icy roads of Tundratown towards Mr. Big's mansion. Despite the fact there was the possibility that Nick had been kidnapped, I was still kind of excited. All of this was so new and exhilarating and I felt like a little kid going into their favourite toy store.

I hopped out of my car and skipped up to the front gate of the mansion, only to be greeted by Raymond and Kevin, Mr. Big's bodyguards.

"Hey Raymond, Kevin," I greeted, stepping in front of the two polar bears. "I just have to see Mr. Big for a few minutes regarding a...kidnapping and several notes. I have one here that specifically leads up to Mr. Big. I just need to ask him a few questions regarding this case," I explained, showing them the note.

Raymond and Kevin shared a glance before nodding and letting me in.

"Thanks guys, I owe ya!" I yelled happily, skipping into the mansion and straight to Mr. Big.

I knocked twice before hearing a hoarse and high-pitched "come in". I opened the door ajar and peeked in, still feeling that sense of uncertainty as I stepped in.

"Miss. Hopps, how may I help you?" He asked, holding out his ring for me to kiss it.

I gave it a quick peck and pulled my head back quickly afterwards.

"I was wondering if you knew anything about clues on pink post-it notes," I said, it sounding a lot better in my head.

"I think I know what you're talking about," he said, pulling out another pink note from his drawer and handing it to me. "Some strange figure gave it to my bodyguards telling them to give it to me." He shrugged.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, taking the note. "Did your bodyguards happen to see who this figure was?"

"I'm afraid not, my dear, but he wore all black covering up his face, according to them," Mr. Big replied sadly.

"Alright then," I said, trying to hide my disappointment. "Thank you anyway."

I began making my way to the door when I remembered something.

"Ooh! Say hi to Fru Fru and little Judy for me!" I exclaimed before skipping out and closing the door behind me.

I paused for a moment to read the note. Judging by the message on it, it appeared to be the last one.

'That wasn't so hard now, was it? Come and collect your prize at your favourite pizzeria.'

I shivered as I put the note in my back pocket and hopped into my car. My favourite pizzeria was also Nick's, and was located literally next to the ZPD. My excitement was overtaken by my confusion, and possibly even fear, so before going to the pizzeria I stopped by at my apartment to pick up my gun. You could never be so sure.

When I arrived at the pizzeria, all the lights were off and everything was silent. I knew this was a hostage situation or maybe even a robbery, as the door was unlocked. I thought it was kind of a dumb move, but I opened the door slowly, only to be met by the bell above the door chiming. The setting was eerie and dark, and I couldn't see a thing.

Slowly, I drew my gun and aimed it at the darkness. I took slow, steady steps into the darkness, the only sound being the rapid beating of my own heart inside my own chest. I tried being as silent as possible so I could pick up any sound, but there was literally nothing. Just as I was about to lower my gun, the lights turned on around me. Upon reaction, I whipped myself around and pointed my gun at the figure standing there.

"Woah, woah, Carrots, calm down!" The fox exclaimed, holding his paws up in defence.

"Nick?!" I yelled in disbelief, lowering my gun.

"Wow Judy, I can't believe you actually brought a gun to our first date," he said mockingly.

That was when I turned around to see a table for two set up beautifully in the middle of the restaurant, candles and roses and all.

"Wh-what is this?" I asked in shock. "I thought you were in Foxfair."

"Well, I was," Nick replied simply. "Planning all of this."

I turned back around to face Nick, my face lightening in admiration.

"Why- how did you do all this?" I asked, still in shock from how perfect everything was.

"Why? Because I like you," he answered plainly before clearing his throat. "How? I told you Carrot-Cake, I know everyone."

I was having a hard time processing all of this. Firstly, Nick liked me? Secondly, he spent two weeks with his family planning this little mystery for me. And it all ended in a date with the guy I liked the most. Thirdly, this was a date?!

I smirked and put my hands on my hips. "Sly fox."

"Dumb bunny."

~*~

Three parts to a one-shot is my new record. 😂 I got this idea from Justin Bieber's video to One Less Lonely Girl.

Also, just in case any of you are unaware, word is spreading around about this hacking group on Wattpad called 4Chan. When they hack someone's account, they post things such as nudity and foul language and even promote self-harm activity. I'm just letting you guys know that if I do get hacked, unfollow me immediately. I don't want any of you getting hacked and I will set up a new account for you guys. Please be careful guys because, quite frankly, I love all of you and I would hate it if any of you got hacked. Please spread the word so this becomes more known. Thanks guys. ❤️