Poop [Nick's POV]

Guys I seriously thought this was the end of my Judy x Nick one-shots but then @Rimplace - my freaking saviour from this point onwards - messaged me with a load of new ideas that really made me laugh. I also learnt a lot of new facts about rabbits and foxes that I never knew before so thank you!

~*~

I smirked to myself, thinking of a new way to tease Judy.

Recently, my attempts of teasing her haven't really been very successful, and I think it's because of my lack of knowledge on rabbits, but after doing my research, I was left with a fresh batch of jokes jucier than the cookies my mother used to make.

"What are you smirking about?" Judy asked from below me, lowering her phone from her face to look up at me confusedly.

She was currenly lying on the couch with her head in my lap as I sat there watching TV, and she has the perfect view of my double chin right there, but what about me has she not seen? And not like that you dirty people.

"Oh nothing," I shrugged casually. "I was just wondering what your own poop tastes like."

This caused Judy to suddenly sit up from my lap, and the look of horror on her face was priceless.

"Nick!" She hissed and I turned so I was facing her, my elbow still resting on the back of the couch.

"What?" I teased. "It's a legitimate question. After all, you are my best friend, I think I should be enlightened with this knowledge."

"Nick, stop talking like you actually know what those words mean," Judy rolled her eyes. "And never ask a rabbit that question, it's extremely personal and can be considered offensive to other rabbits."

"Judy, stop talking like you actually know what those words mean," I replied, mimicking Judy with the same smirk on my face.

Judy's left ear twitched, a sign that she was really angry, but I was having a blast.

"So, tell me Judes, does it taste like what you had for breakfast or does it have a specific taste all the time or can you not taste it? Does it just fill you up?" I continued to tease her even though she didn't answer any of my questions.

But I never got tired of making new one-liners everyday, it was actually really cute to watch Judy get mad.

~*~

😉