Prom [General POV]

I don't know if I've used this picture already but oh well.

~*~

Judy sat outside the high school staring up into the sky.

It was so pretty. All the stars shining so beautifully in the clear midnight sky reminded her of a perfect complexion.

The tears in her eyes, however, blurred Judy's vision and soon enough the stars were just smears of white cascading into the night sky.

She was in tears, and on the worst night too. Prom night.

High school had treated her well over the past five years, but something always seemed to happen at the very last minute that could change the fate forever.

"Dammit..." She whispered to herself as she wiped her tears away.

"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" Judy heard a familiar voice ask behind her, and she turned around to see none other than her best friend, Nick Wilde, standing there with his paws in his tux pockets.

"Hey, Nick," she greeted, glumly, mustering a fake smile for the only person who actually cared about her.

Judy was good at that, faking smiles.

"Why aren't you inside? And where's that date of yours?" Nicka asked, the pang of sadness rising in Judy's chest again.

"He stood me up," Judy sighed, rubbing at her eyes furiously.

Nick looked over at his best friend in a sort of sad shock, but his face soon contorted into anger.

"That bastard," he cursed under his breath, wrapping an arm around Judy's shoulders. "I'm sorry, Judes."

"It's ok," she lied, resting her head on Nick's shoulder. "I kinda just wanna stay here with you."

~*~

I'm thinking about writing a part two to this; should I?