Home [Judy's POV]

It's been so long since I last wrote Judy, oh my. So, here's a cute piece of fluff that will hopefully make you less mad at me. 😂

~*~

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the armrest next to me. Trying to look out the window, I couldn't focus on my surroundings. My parents needed me back at Bunnyburrow and I swear, it has been the longest two weeks without Nick there. They needed someone to babysit while they took a holiday to Sahara Square and, naturally, I was the first choice. I would've taken Nick with me but Bogo needed him to work a case back at the ZPD so I was stuck with my 275 brothers and sisters for a full two weeks.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my siblings but they can really be a handful. I guess I just really missed Nick always giving me cuddles in the night and surprising me with kisses and making stupid comments about everything. Remembering the time before I went away three weeks ago, I felt a smile creep up onto my face. I was literally just about to get on the train - we were saying our goodbyes, I was crying, Nick was being funny and trying to cheer me up - when a beaver walked past with his shirt tucked down his pants. I took one look at Nick and we both started laughing harder than we have ever laughed before.

I laughed a little while remembering the memory, and the giraffe sitting next to me gave me a look that said I was crazy. I didn't pay attention to her as the conductor announced over the tannoy that we were arriving at Zootopia Central. Funny enough, I was the only one stopping off at Zootopia Central, and I could see Nick standing outside the train, his paws on his pockets and a sly grin on his face.

I felt my heart start beating faster out of sheer excitement as I grabbed my case from underneath my seat and ran to the door. I waited for the train to come to a stop and for the doors to open before sprinting out and towards Nick.

"Nick!" I called his name, feeling my heart start to ache from bow close he was to me, and yet how far he was from me.

Nick heard me and looked up, his whole face lighting up as he held his arms out. I dropped my bag on the ground next to me, to lose the excess weight, and ran faster than I have ever ran before until I was in front of Nick. I jumped up and into his arms, wrapping them around his neck in a tight hug. He caught me and wrapped his own arms around my waist, and the warmth that emanated off of his body onto mine made me feel at home.

"Hey Carrots," he whispered as he squeezed me in a reassuring way.

Hearing his voice brought tears to my eyes, as I hadn't heard it for what felt like forever, and I couldn't hold them back. Suddenly, I began crying into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around him tighter as I felt like I would lose him if he wasn't secure in my arms.

"Hey," he cooed, running his paw up and down the small of my back. "Hey, it's ok."

"I just...missed you, so much," I sniffled, my voice muffled by the fur on Nick's neck.

"I missed you too, Carrots," he whispered, kissing my cheek.

I pulled my head out of his neck and stared into his eyes wistfully for a moment before pressing my lips against his in a passionate kiss. The looks the other animals around us gave us made me sick to my stomach, but I didn't care. I missed my boyfriend more than anything, and I was so happy to be back in his arms.

"Let's go home," I murmured as he muzzled his nose with mine.

"Ok," he nodded in agreement before letting go of me and going to get my bag, which I literally abandoned in the middle of the station just so I could hug Nick.

"You know," he started, taking his paw in mine and interlacing our fingers together. "I have the perfect night lined up for us, Carrots: romantic dinner, stupid movie, then we have s-"

"OHH, ok there, Nick!" I cut him off, patting his arm with my paw.

He really was a sly fox...

~*~

I'm crying; this was too fluffy for me to handle. 😢