Family [Nick's POV]

MA SHIT CAME!

With the pen, you can press on the Judy button and it has ACTUAL QUOTES FROM THE MOVIE! And the Ele-Finnick toy has my name on it because I personalised it.

I know the quality on my iPad's camera is horrible, but at least it takes photos. If you can't make out what I got, I got a badge, water bottle (downstairs), carrot pen that is actually a real pen, Finnick soft toy, journal and a bag. Hooray!

I'm gonna write this one in American, even though I am fully British, just because the characters are.

~*~

"Mommy, Mommy, look what I made!"

Our little four year old, Ellie, came running into the living room, holding a piece of paper in her little paws. The little grey bunny held up her piece of paper to reveal a drawing of a rainbow. It was actually really neat for a four year old.

"Wow, Ellie, that's amazing!" Judy exclaimed in that tone that all parents use on their young children.

She leaned forward on the couch and took the paper from Ellie's paws, examining it with a big smile on her face.

"You know what? I'm gonna put this on the fridge for everyone to see," she said, taking Ellie by the paw and leading her into the kitchen.

I followed them because why not?

"Hey Ellie, where's your brother sweetie?" I asked, kneeling down to her height.

Ellie pointed to her and her brother's bedroom while Judy held the drawing in place with a magnet. I stood up straight and kissed Judy on the cheek, causing her to giggle, before heading to the bedroom.

"Dean?" I asked, looking around the room until I saw him on the floor with all of the colouring pens and paper spread out around him. "What're you doing, bud?" I asked, sitting down on the carpeted floor next to him.

"Drawing, Daddy," he answered, showing me his drawing.

It was a rainbow like Ellie's, but it had a doodle of Judy, Ellie, Dean and myself standing underneath it on a plain of green grass.

"This is really good, Dean," I smiled, ruffling the fur on-top of his little head.

Dean's whole face lit up, like he has never been told anything as good at that, and he suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Daddy," the little red fox said cutely before letting go of me.

"Come on, let's show Mommy," I said, standing up and holding my paw out for Dean to take.

He nodded enthusiastically as he took my paw, the two of us walking back into the living room and into the kitchen.

"Hey, Judes, look what Dean here drew," I said, showing Judy the drawing.

"Dean, this is lovely!" Judy beamed, kissing his forehead.

I had to admit, I admired Judy for being able to keep up with two four year olds around the house, because I would never be able to do that. Heck, I have trouble looking after just one of them! But having twins was the best thing that has ever happened to me, besides meeting Judy and marrying her. Now, I finally had the family I had always dreamed of; perfect even if it was an inter-specie family.

Judy took a step back to admire our fridge collaged with drawings and doodles from our beloved children with a big smile on her face. She picked Dean up in her left arm and I picked Ellie up in my right arm, joining Judy by her side before wrapping my left arm around her waist.

"This is perfect," she whispered, resting her head on my shoulder and sighing in content.

"Yep," I agreed, kissing the top of her head as we both smiled. "Absolutely perfect."

~*~

Just say that Judy is up to Nick's shoulders in height in this one-shot.

I should've put this picture at the top bUT I WAS SO PUMPED FOR MA SHIT!

Also, sorry for not posting in like forever; I've been on this camping trip since Friday night and outdoors = no internet. But someone even asked my if I was dead in my inbox when I checked Wattpad for the first time in what seems like YEARS and I had 66 notifications. So, yeah, my apologies! But, seriously, I'm in so much pain from having to walk all over Henlow 😂