Scary Movie [Nick's POV]

This picture is everywhere I look I swear 😂 again, thanks to grenda2911 for this idea.

~*~

October 31st. Halloween. Possibly my favourite holiday besides Easter where we go and visit Judy's, delightful, family. The reason I love Halloween so much is because I get to spend it with my beautiful girlfriend, Judy and Judy alone. And maybe because I get to see her shiver in fear at my pranks. But, by now, she's gotten used to my Halloween tricks and doesn't even flinch when I jump out of the closet first thing in the morning with a scary mask on.

So, this year, we were going to watch a horror movie. Judy hates horror movies, but I knew a way to get her to watch it with me.

"Hey honey-bun," I said happily, kissing Judy on the cheek as I walked past her.

"Honey-bun?" She asked in confusion. "That's a new one."

"What? Am I not allowed to come up with a new nickname for my girlfriend every once in a while?" I asked, pretending to sound hurt.

I turned around to see Judy standing there with one paw on her hip, eyeing me up and down in confusion. She then raised an eyebrow and folded her arms across her chest, staring me down.

"Alright, Nick, what do you want?" She asked, it coming out as more of a sigh.

"Well, now that you ask, I would like to watch a movie with you tonight," I said, clasping my paws together behind my back.

"Sure, what kind?" She asked, returning to preparing breakfast.

"It's uh...a nice one!" I lied, smiling forcefully.

"Oh, Nick, you know how much I hate horror movies!" Judy whined, scrunching up her face in disgust.

"Come on Judy, it's Halloween! I have to put up with visiting your family every Easter, so can we just watch it this one night?" I begged.

"Mmm..." Judy grumbled.

"Please," I pouted, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine!" She caved in and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed before running off happily.

*Time skip even though Judy and Nick's lives are probably way more productive than mine will ever be*

"So, what movie are we watching again?" Judy asked as I slipped the disc into the DVD player.

"It's called Halloween, and it's about this guy who goes around killing people on Halloween," I answered, standing back up straight and turning around to see Judy grimace in fear.

"Don't worry it's not too bad," I reassured, joining her on the couch.

"Eh..." Judy replied, hesitantly snuggling up to me on the couch as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

~*~

About an hour into the movie and Judy began getting scared. She was gripping onto my shirt for dear life and the look on her face was priceless. Her eyes were wide and she was shivering despite me having my arm around her. Just as the anticipation to the best part of the movie reached its climax, Judy squealed and buried her face into my chest.

"Nick, turn it off! Turn it off!" She cried, her tears already soaking through my shirt and onto my fur.

I instantly sprung into action and grabbed the TV remote, switching the TV off altogether before flicking on the light from next to me.

"Hey it's over now," I cooed, stroking the fur on Judy's head and behind her ears.

Her sobs calmed and turned into sniffles, and I let go of her only to lift her chin up so that her purple eyes were staring into my emerald ones. I cupped her cheek in my paw and kissed her forehead, only to cause more tears to slip out of her closed eyes.

"You bunnies," I chuckled softly. "So emotional..."

~*~

I've never watched Halloween before nor had the courage to try and watch it. In this scenario, I would be Judy and my best friend ( grenda2911) would probably be Nick 😂 even though this happened at her birthday sleepover when our other best friend and her were curling up on the bed because the other friend (let's just call her Bob) because Bob was scared of Paranormal Activity while I was sitting on her desk chair alone xD