Butterflies [Nick's POV]

Every time I was around Judy or remotely near her, my stomach gave off these nauseating butterflies.

All of a sudden, I just get really nervous and feel like I'm talking to a stranger. Because I am. Despite being best friends with Judy for two years now, when you fall in love with someone it's like you're seeing them in a new light, and getting to know them all over again.

That was love, and butterflies were what came with falling for someone like Judy; someone as beautiful and optimistic and cheerful as Judy.

Part of me was screaming at me to come clean and tell her, just so I wouldn't have to keep doubting myself all the time over whether or not I was good enough for her, but the other part of me was contemplating over whether or not things would be awkward if I told her.

But, knowing Judy, she could make anything less awkward.

"Hey, Nick!" She yelled, waving at me with a large smile on her face as she hopped over to me.

And there the butterflies came again.

~*~

I'm sorry it's short; I came up with it while sleeping one night and I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep unless I at least wrote the title and perhaps the first few sentences...

Yeah, I ended up writing the whole thing at eleven at night.