Bored [Judy's POV]

This was supposed to be a GIF but oh well 😂 you get the gist. This was literally me when I got my Science test back like, two months ago. (I got a B!)

~*~

"I won't give up, no I won't give in till I reach the end, then I'll start again. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything. I wanna try even though I could fail."

I hummed the tune playing on my headphones as I went through all of my paperwork. Seeing as how there weren't any cases to be solved, Chief Bogo gave me a whole day sort out any paperwork I had, which I was grateful for as I had so much to do.

I tapped my foot in rhythm to the music against the chair leg as I signed all the files and made notes elsewhere before moving onto the next file. I was so caught up in my work that I didn't even notice when Nick walked in. Only when he shoved his fat face in front of mine, did I pull away in alarm.

"What's shakin' bacon?" He asked, a sly smile stretching across his face.

I pulled my headphones off of my ears and wrapped them around my neck, staring at Nick in annoyance while tapping the desk. Nick stared at me awkwardly for a moment, before looking down at the mountains of paperwork in front of me.

"Oh, right. I'll let you do that," he said, stepping to the side to let me continue.

I rolled my eyes before swivelling back round on my chair to my desk. I placed my headphones back on my ears and turned up the volume on my phone to drown out the ridiculous noises Nick was making in the background. I got about twelve more files done when he began driving me crazy. The volume was already at its max and I could still hear Nick in the background.

I took off my headphones and slammed them down on my desk, turning around violently in my swivel chair so that I was facing Nick, who stared at me with childish eyes.

"Ok, what are you even doing here?" I asked quickly, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Simple," Nick said, taking a large step towards me so that our noses were touching. "I'm bored."

I felt my face heat up a few notches before I pulled my face away from Nick's and turned back round to my desk, ignoring his smirk which obviously meant something bad as I put my headphones back on and continued with signing the files.

I got about another fourteen done when Nick came and stood next to me, watching me as I worked. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye and I noticed he was smiling dreamily, which made me extremely uncomfortable. I just straightened my back and cleared my throat, shuffling away from Nick every so often only for him to follow me.

I knew he knew he was making me uncomfortable, which was why he had that stupid smirk on his face, the one that made him look like he was on Cloud 9. I did my best to ignore Nick when he began playing with the pens and paperclips in my pencil case, but he was being so distractive, I was literally about to pounce on him.

I clicked my pen rapidly against the table for a few seconds before slamming it down on the desk and swivelling my chair around again so I was facing Nick for a second time. But this time, before he had the chance to react or even look at me, I pounced on him, just like how I was about to before.

He fell backwards onto the floor with me on-top of him, straddling him in a way that seemed almost sexual. Nick, being the pervert he is, noticed the dark side in my position and smirked deviously.

"Oh so you wanna play that game now?" He asked, leaning upwards to kiss me but I pressed my paw against his face, pushing his head back down to the floor.

Before he could move away from me, I pulled out a pair of handcuffs from my utility belt and clipped one of them around Nick's wrist, clipping the other one to a table leg next to him.

I removed my paw from Nick's face and his confused gaze shifted from me to the handcuff on his wrist.

"Did you...did you just- handcuff me to the table?" He asked in disbelief as I got off of his torso and wiped my paws together before placing them on my hips.

"Yep," I answered proudly, skipping back over to my desk and hopping back onto my chair.

I heard Nick chuckle slightly before I put my headphones back on, and I decided to listen to what he had to say before completely ignoring him for the next few hours.

"You are so gonna get it when we get home."

~*~

I don't know why, but I liked this one quite a bit. Probably because the use of handcuffs explains me perfectly. 😂