Bikini [Judy's POV]

THE CROSSOVER IS REAL!!!

~*~

"Wait, what?" Nick asked, watching me as I pulled out a pair of green Hawaiian swim trunks and handed them to him.

"I said "put these on". We're going swimming," I repeated, turning to face Nick with a raised eyebrow.

"You never told me we were going swimming," Nick said, smirking.

"Well, I knew you wouldn't like the idea, so I didn't tell you," I chirped, putting a paw on her hip.

"I never said I wouldn't like the idea," Nick mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, whatever," I said, waving him off with my paw. "Just go put them on."

I turned back round to my suitcase which was on my childhood bed and pulled out my bikini, just as I heard Nick unzip his khakis.

"Ah, no! Not in here!" I squealed, covering my eyes.

Nick stopped and chuckled.

"Go...do it in the bathroom," I insisted, keeping my eyes closed.

"Fine," Nick sighed and only did I uncover and reopen my eyes when I heard the door open and close again.

I sighed in relief and flopped down onto my bed. I stared up at the stars on my ceiling that used to help me get to sleep and smiled. It was nice to be visiting my family again, and now that they already knew about Nick, they were happy to let him come too. Even though my dad was still a little iffy, he was convinced that he was a nice guy.

It was my sister, May's, idea to go swimming, and everyone else thought it would be a great way to bond with the family, considering that Nick and May's boyfriend were visiting aswell. I thought it was a nice way to spend some time with eachother and get to know my little sister's boyfriend, just so I knew who she was with and so he would know what would happen to him if he messes around with my sister.

I took off my clothes and slipped into my bikini, which was red with white polkadots, and slid my kaftan on over it before putting on my flip flops.

I took a moment to look at myself in the mirror before being interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked, still looking in the mirror.

"The pizza guy," Nick answered sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. "You decent?"

"Why would the pizza guy want to know whether I'm decent or not?" I asked teasingly, playing along with Nick's act.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes," Nick chuckled and opened the door ajar.

I was standing in the middle of the room facing the door with my paws behind my back. I smiled and waved and Nick before he came in and closed the door behind him. It was only then that I realised that Nick was shirtless with his swim trunks on, which he looked amazing in. I mean, Nick sleeps shirtless so I shouldn't have been embarrassed, but it was the fact that all I was wearing was a bikini and a see through loose dress which reached my knees that made me blush.

Nick stared at me for a moment before clearing his throat.

"You uh...you look nice," he complimented nervously and I raised an eyebrow.

"And you look hot," I replied, causing his eyes to widen. "Now let's go, they're waiting for us downstairs," I said, patting Nick on the chest before taking his paw and skipping out of the room.

*Time skip*

"Come on, Judy, the water's fine!" May called out to me from the water.

"N-no, I'm fine!" I called back to her nervously as I hugged my knees tighter.

Surprisingly, we has found a nice spot on the beach where nobody else was, which was convenient considering the number of brothers and sisters I had. Currently, I was sitting on the picnic mat we had brought while everybody else was in the water. Even my parents were enjoying themselves and I was huddled on the shore feeling conscious about myself.

I mean, sure it was only my family and Nick, but I've never worn a bikini before! I'm used to wearing swimsuits or just not going swimming at all. But, for the meantime, I was content with watching the others have fun.

I was keeping a close eye on May's boyfriend, who had now been named as Josh, and he actually seemed like a nice guy. He got on well with Nick which was a bonus. It was nice to see Nick, being the only fox, getting along well with over two hundred bunnies. It let me know that not all bunnies are jerks either.

"Hey, Judes!" Nick called out from the water, his ears all droopy and soggy causing me to giggle at how funny he looked. "You gonna sit there all day or are you gonna join us?"

My head shrunk back into my knees as I shook my head. Nick's expression grew in concern and I saw him turn back round to May and Josh before getting out of the water and making his way over to me.

His fur was all wet and dripping and he didn't actually look cold, which made me shiver. I looked up at him and gave him a fake smile before he sat down on the mat next to me.

"You ok? Why won't you join us?" He asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

I rested my head on my knees and stared straight ahead, watching as May and Josh were laughing and having fun. I didn't answer Nick's question; I wasn't prepared to tell him that I was conscious of my bikini.

"Hey," he cooed, running the back of his finger down my cheek.

I sighed and eventually turned to face Nick, who had a sweet smile on his face.

"You ever get that feeling that everyone's watching you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Is this about your bikini?" Nick asked and I nodded.

He sighed almost in disappointment and I looked down at my knees.

"Judy, you don't have to feel nervous around your family," he reassured, shaking his head.

"I know, it's just...I've never worn a bikini before," I admitted, burying my face in the warmth of my knees.

"And you look great in one," Nick insisted, lifting my head up and turning it so I was staring into his emerald green eyes. "No, scratch that. You look amazing in one. Sexy, even! And if anyone ever tells you different, I'll find them. And I will maul them," he finished, smiling.

I giggled and hugged him, even though he was soaking.

"Ok, I'll be in in a minute," I reassured, stroking his cheek before pecking him on the nose. "Now go back in, you look freezing."

Nick smirked slyly and headed back for the sea, while I sat there for a minute. Finally, I took off my kaftan and stood up. The only animal looking at me was Nick, which I could live with. I took a deep breath before walking towards the water. I stood there in front of Nick, rubbing my arm nervously, before he came out and picked me up, literally throwing me over his shoulder before walking back into the water and throwing me in.

"May, you lied, the water's freezing!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around myself.

~*~

Meh.