Q AND A!!!

Okay y'all...finally here's the Q and A. Sorry for the long wait. Some questions are from the following: Shieshiepanda2468, QueenWinston, _-FAYZ-_ and other people, even people on QuizUp. YAY! Ooh and I also got questions for me personally! I'm just like "What? Okay then." So let's get started, shall we? I'll start with the Greaser portion.

ASKING THE GREASERS: QUESTION ONE:
Why chocolate cake?
Steve: I feel as though you've just offended me. CHOCOLATE CAKE IS AMAZING! THAT'S WHY!
Two-Bit: The true question is WHY NOT?
ASKING THE GREASERS: QUESTION TWO:
Do you think you guys would be friends with the PJO fandom? They have blue cake.
Everyone: NO!
ASKING THE GREASERS: QUESTION THREE:
Steve, do you still have your cold?

Steve: No, I don't think so. Thanks for asking though.
ASKING THE GREASERS: QUESTION FOUR:
Two-Bit, Dally...why do y'all have such dirty minds?
Dally: When you grow up in New York and see things there...they just stick with ya.
Two-Bit: I don't even know, man. But oh well.

Okay, I think those are all of the questions I've received for the Greasers. Questions for me...let's to.

ASKING ME: QUESTION ONE:
What's your favorite book and why?
Le Me: Ahhhhhhhh, I can't choose. I like too many books. There are different aspects out of different books that make me love them. I can't choose between The Outsiders (obvi) or The Rise of Nine (It's an I Am Number Four book, love the series), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, or one of the books in the Percy Jackson series.
ASKING ME: QUESTION TWO:
Cutest actor?
Le Me: Oh my God. *faints* There are too many. Nick Robinson is really cute, C. Thomas Howell in the 80s kinda 90s was REALLY CUTE...the entire cast for the Greasers in The Outsiders were cute...I'm not good at choosing things.
ASKING ME: QUESTION THREE:
Best internet friend?
Le Me: Either QueenWinston or Shieshiepanda2468. Love y'all
ASKING ME: QUESTION FOUR:
Who's my Queen?
Le Me: I have a lot of Queens, and only a few of them are like actual girls. Tyler Oakley, Twaimz, Taylor Swift...Oh and S.E. Hinton. And QueenWinston I guess. (Just kidding, you are my Queen, no guessing needed don't kill me)

Well, I hope y'all enjoyed the Q and A! I loved all the questions. Thanks!

Stay gold,
Tira