Q and A, 5K, and 50th Chapter. Wow.

Guys, this is gonna be a long chapter. Be prepared. Now, this is three things in one. It's the Q and A. It's the 50th chapter of this book. It's also celebratory of 5K. So I want to thank you guys. Don't worry, I'm gonna address each thing separately. First, the Q and A, then 5K, then the 50th chapter.

So, the Q and A. Thank you guys for your questions. You might notice that some of the questions look familiar. Well, do you remember the first Q and A I did, and y'all asked me AND the Greasers questions? I used some questions y'all asked me from that also. I did it so I could see if I would answer any of the questions differently.

QUESTION ONE: FAVORITE GREASER?
Well, that's kinda tricky. They each have different personality traits that make me admire them. Darry has his protective nature, Soda has his ability to make anyone like him basically, Two has his good humor, Dally has his attitude, Johnny has his kindness, Steve has his toughness, and Pony has his creativity. But if I had to pick someone...this is difficult. I would choose Johnny. Yeah, good ole Johnnycake.

QUESTION TWO: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
OOOH, THAT'S HARD. I LIKE TEAL, BUT I LIKE BLUE, BUT I LIKE NAVY BLUE, BUT I LIKE GREEN, BUT I LIKE BLACK.

QUESTION THREE: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY?
I admire a lot of people for different aspects, mainly if they inspire me. So I'll just say the first person that popped in my head and say Demi Lovato. She is truly amazing.

QUESTION FOUR: WHICH GREASER WOULD YOU DATE?
P O N Y B O Y. I'm just leaving it at that.

QUESTION FIVE: IF PONYBOY WASN'T AVAILABLE, WHO WOULD YOU DATE?
I would choose Johnny most likely. Either Johnny or Darry.

QUESTION SIX: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON POKEMON GO?
I want to play it honestly. When I was little, I would watch Pokemon. By the way, Squirtle is my favorite. He's just so adorable and HE'S A TURTLE, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

QUESTION SEVEN: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK AND WHY?
See, the last time I answered this question, I said it was hard to choose because I like too many books for too many different reasons. That answer is still applicable for now.

QUESTION EIGHT: WHO IS THE CUTEST ACTOR TO YOU?
There are a lot of actors I think are cute. Once again, last time I answered this question, I couldn't choose. I still can't.

QUESTION NINE: WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
I don't know, I don't do crazy things often. If I had to choose, it would be eating a cricket when I was little. I was 6 and bored in Tennessee. Soooo...I decided that I would play outside (little me actually thought the outside world was fun...strange). I saw bugs and my stomach was growling, so...I ate a cricket. I ran inside telling my mom "Mommy, Mommy, I ate a bug!" She ran around saying "TIRA LOHTIS, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? OH MY GOD, WHAT DID YOU EAT?" When I told her it was a cricket, she sighed and told my grandpa to tuck me in because she was going to bed. Yeah... Also, to give you guys an idea of how I looked when I was six, here's a picture.

DO YOU SEE THAT? DEAR JESUS

DO YOU SEE THAT? DEAR JESUS. I changed so much.

QUESTION TEN: WOULD I GO BACK TO THE TIME OF THE OUTSIDERS TO TRY AND STOP THE DEATHS OF JOHNNY AND DALLY? WHY OR WHY NOT?
YES. YES. YES. WHY? BECAUSE I GOTTA. Dude, I gotta save them. They're two of the most amazing characters.

Well, those were all of the questions. Now, time for one of the sentimental things. Thank you guys so much for helping me reach this big milestone. It's amazing. It's shocking. It's beautiful. I can't believe it. I thought this would only get a couple hundred or so. Never could I imagine it would have hit 5K. You guys are amazing and you never cease to amaze me. You are wonderful people with kind hearts. You keep coming back and that makes me happy. It makes me feel good about myself, if we're being honest. It makes me feel like I'm actually somewhat talented in writing and entertaining people. Ever since I was little, I've wanted to be an author. I still think it would be cool to be an author even though I mainly want to be a counselor. Anyway, you guys are phenomenal. The fact that I published the thing about 4K about a week ago and we're already here...it amazes me. And the votes? Oh my God. The story was only at 500 votes just a tiny bit ago. Now...wow. Y'all truly are magical. Thank all of you so much. I love all of you, my dudes.

Now...for something else sentimental. This is the 50th chapter of Greasers: Incorporated Into OUR Time. Can y'all believe that? Of course, if I didn't do as many "thank you chapters" or A/Ns, maybe we would have less chapters. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm satisfied with the book, and I hope that even after I finish writing this book, it will still grow. By the way, I'm writing this book to the end. I promise. After this book gets finished...I'll probably write a continuation of this book. Back to the whole 50 chapters thing...wow. I can't believe that. I started this book in March. March was four months ago. This book has grown so much. We've grown so much. This book has allowed me to interact with more people, get to know more people, even form a DudeSquad (#DUDESQUAD2K16). Anyway...I'm honestly thankful for you guys. None of this would be possible without you guys reading the story, sharing the story, recommending it to your friends...thank you. Also, I may or may not be crying a little bit as I write this, but that's just because I'm a cheesy little sucker.

Guys...I honestly do love you. Also, I want to thank you for another thing. When I came out, all of you were so supportive. Thank you so much, guys. It means a lot to me. I love all of you. Please never forget that. Never doubt that.

Stay Gold,
Tira