The Greasers And...Full House

Ponyboy: "Joey is so cool. I love him."

Darry: "Wow, Danny is one neat freak. I feel bad for the girls...losing their mom."

Sodapop: *sings along with Two-Bit and fanboys* UNCLE JESSE AND BECKY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!

Steve: "I'm stuck between ew and eh."

Johnny: "Aww, what a sweet show. A bit cheesy...but that's what makes it great."

Dally: "This is so corny."

Two-Bit: "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PREDICTABILITY? THE MILKMAN, THE PAPER BOY, EVENING TV."

Well, dudes, if you have never seen Full House, I recommend it. Fuller House was alright, but nothing can beat the original.

BUT CAN WE DISCUSS THE THEME SONG FOR FULLER HOUSE? PERSONALLY (PERSONALLY IS THE KEY WORD HERE, FOLKS), I DON'T LIKE IT.

For those of you who have seen Full House, who's your favorite character and why? What's your favorite episode?

My favorite character would be either Joey is Becky. They're both so kind and sweet, Becky has sass for days and she slays at motherhood (she's Mom Goals), and Joey is hilarious.

I don't have a favorite episode. I have two but they're together. Those episodes are when Uncle Jesse and Becky get married, and it's in parts. It's just so cute AND WHEN JESSE SERENADES BECKY...OH. MY. GOD.

Well, I'm gonna go before my feels increase. Later, guys. Love y'all.

Stay Gold,
Tira