The Greasers And...ME

Before I begin this chapter, I didn't come up with any of their responses, nor did I come up with any part of the responses. A couple of my friends helped me. Thanks, guys. Okay, now to the good stuff.

Ponyboy: *drools* "Hehehe, I really like her. A lot. She's smart, she's pretty, she sweet, she's weird in a good way..." *blushes as he realizes he's rambling*

Darry: "Unlike Two-Bit, I personally like that she's strict. It's good for us, guys."

Sodapop: "She's a pretty decent gal. I like how she helped me prove Ponyboy wrong about liking girls."

Steve: "Damn, she's amazi-...I mean, she's alright."

Johnny: "She's a great friend to have. She's just so caring and I like that."

Dally: "She's annoying, man...but I guess she's sweet."

Two-Bit: "OH. MY. GOD. SHE'S TOO STRICT! SHE'S LIKE AN ACTUAL MOM AND SHE BARELY LETS ME GET WASTED! SHE'S SUCH A BUZZKILL."

Well, dudes. I hope you liked this somewhat. So yeah. Later, dudes.

OOH, WAIT, BEFORE I SKEDADDLE, I'M GONNA DO A "SHAMELESS" SPON EVEN THOUGH I DOUBT ANYONE WILL CHECK IT OUT.

I have an 80's fan page sorta thing on Instagram and yeah. It's ilikethe80s. So yeah. Okay, now I'm for real. Later, dudes.

Stay Gold,
Tira